JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Stephen C Myer Books and ID org

We have Signature in the Cell, and I've just skimmed through it, but Ferb has read it, and he seems to like it. I think I might read it before little one is school age. We plan on homeschooling, but I've thought of presenting challenges to her belief in Jehovah so that she can do research and overcome those challenges. I plan on mainly directing her to the index and the publications, but books like that might be used for additional research to show that not all scientists necessarily believe in the prevailing narrative on evolution.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

Episode 12 dropped:
The MYTH of Junk DNA

(Long Story Short, Ep. 12)

Is the idea of junk DNA this one of the biggest mistakes in science in our lifetime? Only about 1% of our DNA codes for proteins, so what is the other 99% doing? Many evolutionary scientists over the years insisted that the non-protein coding DNA is largely junk, but intelligent design theorists predicted function will be prevalent throughout our genome. Guess which prediction turned out to be right?
Learn how scientists have discovered that the vast majority of our genome has function in this installment of the "Codes of Life" mini-series produced as part of the "Long Story Short" show on YouTube.
Find out more about scientific challenges to evolution. Download a free copy of the mini-book "Top 10 Scientific Problems With Evolution" here:
https://evolutionnews.org/_/top-ten-p....fdd52a2c00dba19f047e46be5a556ad0.jpg

Old (Downunder) Tone

bb3bd9324721520aa2daa51c2d1b2e30.jpg

Edited by ➕👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone