JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Joanna and Chip Gaines have 5th baby

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2126 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

And for the important news for those who watch HGTV   :lol2:

https://people-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/people.com/babies/chip-joanna-gaines-share-son-name-crew/

It’s official!

After announcing the arrival of their fifth child on Saturday, Chip and Joanna Gainesrevealed what name they’ve decided on for their son: Crew.

“Our baby boy, Crew Gaines, is here and we couldn’t be more in love,” Joanna, 40, wrote in an Instagram post featuring the baby boy’s first photos. “He made an unexpected (and speedy) entrance into the world two and a half weeks early — which is fitting given he was a sweet surprise from day one. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful.”

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

4 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Our baby boy, Crew Gaines

If they have another child they could call it Cast so they could spend more time with the Cast and Crew...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Debbie LOVES HGTV.

I can't stand it! Of course, as a building inspector, I think they skip all the important parts.  :wink: and then shrink months of work and money down to 30 minutes - AS IF!

But I really like this couple. They have great chemistry AND work together - hats off to them. His sense of humor and mine are very similar. :)

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

They have an opportunity for some unusual names.

Illegal Gaines

Untaxed Gaines

Weight Gaines

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

32 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Illegal Gaines

Untaxed Gaines

Weight Gaines

Congratulations on your 40K  😁

33 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Illegal Gaines

Untaxed Gaines

Weight Gaines

Congratulation on your 40K  😁

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Ha we had SIX no big deal ...............LOL .:bouncing:

I do enjoy these shows  it's the only decent thing a person can watch these days. Light hearted and informative at the same time.  I also like the couple Masters of Flip , she is a little blonde I  they are pretty cute together too.  Team work is such a positive and good thing. 

I liked to watch Fixer Upper. I thought it was good that they quit while they were ahead and before they got burned out.

We had 4 - all girls - but, I am not sure I would have naded a child "Crew"

I recently read an article where Chip got hit by a large fine because of the way he handled existing pain on the walls of some of those pre-70's houses. Seems he didn't handle the lead remediation correctly.

Now, if only they would accept the Truth.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, Miss Mouse said:

Ha we had SIX no big deal ...............LOL .:bouncing:

Here too..4 of them in 5 years....lol.. That made 4 teenagers at same time..:S 

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

6 hours ago, trottigy said:

they’ve decided on for their son: Crew.

Obviously his first haircut will be a Crew cut....😁