JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Sing Out Joyfully" to Jehovah (Chorus Renditions) in other languages

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2035 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What is your favorite non-English "Sing Out Joyfully" to Jehovah Chorus Rendition?

"All of them" is a good answer however I'm looking for your favorites...:thumbsup:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

https://www.jw.org/it/pubblicazioni/pubblicazioni-congresso-testimoni-geova/Dammi-più-coraggio/dammi-piu-coraggio/

I think we all love the Italian version of the RC final song.

(Spoiler Alert for any Italian singing friends that haven't attended the RC)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Wow, I don't speak any Italian (although I have tried to sing some opera every now and then, badly) but this song is, oh, magnificent in any language!!

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/jw-convention-releases/Give-Me-Courage/give-me-courage/

Edited by rbrown1205

adding a link

These aren't exactly from the chorus renditions -- I don't listen to those as much.  However....

From this year's RC - I LOVE the German friends singing "Forward You Witnesses"!!!  ❤️

The musical interludes at the circuit assembly last year - the Korean sister singing "The Meditation of My Heart", the Italian brother singing "What Sort of Person I Should Be"

The Tagalog friends' rendition of "How Does it Make You Feel?"

1 hour ago, Skye said:

@Tortuga, since you mentioned a non-sjj song, can we also extend our answers to original songs?

I was asking what your favorite non-English chorus rendition of a SJJ song is...

However, if you have a favorite non-English original song or children's song, I'd like to hear it!

Oh...you are right...the RC song is actually not a SJJ song...my bad..:)

17 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

I really like the "Timeline of Jesus' life"-song in Dutch. It's beautifulemoji7.pngemoji7.png but probably not what you are asking foremoji6.png

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

Can you give us a link to it?

Edited by Tortuga

35 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

Very pretty!

Thank you!

The "Give Me Courage" song in Russian Sign Language is really good. 

listen to the song in your language on another device while you watch the Russian video..

https://www.jw.org/finder?pub=co-vr18&wtlocale=RSL&srcid=share