JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Just now, coony77 said:

I´m 41...here in Germany we say "you are as old as you feel"...not sure if this helps me...because according to this, I´m 4 ! 

:tongue::dance:

I've often wondered, if we didn't know our birth date, how old would we think we are. We would need to go pretty much by how we felt.

Of course the gray hair, wrinkles, arthritis, and rickety legs are all give aways. 😢

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

2 minutes ago, Dove said:

I've often wondered, if we didn't know our birth date, how old would we think we are. We would need to go pretty much by how we felt.

Of course the gray hair, wrinkles, arthritis, and rickety legs are all give aways. 😢

I´m really bad in estimating someone´s age :S These days kids often look like adults and some 60-year-olds look as if they were younger than me!

Chrissy :wave:

Just now, coony77 said:

I´m really bad in estimating someone´s age :S These days kids often look like adults and some 60-year-olds look as if they were younger than me!

That's so true. When I was 14 I was taken for 19. When I was married and had 4 kids, people would ask for my mother at the door and I had to tell them I was the mother...😊

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

3 hours ago, coony77 said:

I see 12 year olds trying to be Kim Khardashian or Ariana Grande. Every time I see that, I do a Jean Luc facepalm

2 hours ago, pnutts said:

I remember a sister when she was 16 looked 25 and a householder looked 12 and was 30. :surrender:

30 year olds that look like teens are so cute

• 6 months later...
On 3/9/2019 at 1:31 AM, Katty said:

I see 12 year olds trying to be Kim Khardashian or Ariana Grande. Every time I see that, I do a Jean Luc facepalm

Of course. They are trying to figure out who they are in relation to the rest of the world, and everyone and everything screams at them that this type is what everyone loves, then that’s what it’ll be for them. Show them better role models! (Pr 13:20)

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”