JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

International Convention Series Overview on JW.ORG

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1376 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Utrecht, Netherlands—2019 “Love Never Fails”! International Convention

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/netherlands/Utrecht-Netherlands-2019-Love-Never-Fails-International-Convention/

702019204_univ_lsr_lg.thumb.jpg.2196e5546e226a3758c59c0fbcd1c0bd.jpg
It was FANTASTIC!!! Really!
A little, but beautiful gem brother Jackson shared: till now there are 628 baptized this service year in the Netherlands.
It's the highest number of baptism candidates in 11 year

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Of the pictures, I like #10. The caption says:

Delegates view a Bible—a rare original first edition of the 1611 King James Version—opened to Psalm 83:18, on display at the St. Louis Public Library. The library arranged for the Bible to be opened to this page specifically with the delegates in mind.

:heart:

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sepie93 said:

But... A very interesting thing catched my eye.

Do you see what I see?

What is it that you see?

2 hours ago, Omoyeme said:

Seoul, South Korea—2019 “Love Never Fails”! International Convention

Peak Attendance at 60082. That must have been at the Sunday afternoon. We broke the 60000 line which seemed impossible. ^_^ But I am sure there must have been more, as the people outside was not factored.

I think the number of baptised to be quite underwhelming personally because the commitee were expecting at least 700 individuals to be baptised. (I heard that the in this convention, the people who give the baptism were all COs. A special occasion.)

And I am quite shy to say that I have been taken in one of the pictures there. ^_^

31 minutes ago, YukitoMatsuzuki said:

And I am quite shy to say that I have been taken in one of the pictures there. ^_^

How nice!

Which one?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

5 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

How nice!

Which one?

I wished no one ask me that... but I hope you can find me in that “sea of convention attendees” picture. :sweat:

My family is quite close to the frame border so we are more closely visible on the picture, compared to the rest of the people. So we were quite surprised that we were taken on the picture, in some way or the other....... ^_^

Peak Attendance at 60082. That must have been at the Sunday afternoon. We broke the 60000 line which seemed impossible.  But I am sure there must have been more, as the people outside was not factored.

I think the number of baptised to be quite underwhelming personally because the commitee were expecting at least 700 individuals to be baptised. (I heard that the in this convention, the people who give the baptism were all COs. A special occasion.)

And I am quite shy to say that I have been taken in one of the pictures there.
It says: invited branches: Vietnam.
Since when did Vietnam has a branch office?
It's still in the "other lands" section.

9 hours ago, YukitoMatsuzuki said:

I wished no one ask me that... but I hope you can find me in that “sea of convention attendees” picture. :sweat:

My family is quite close to the frame border so we are more closely visible on the picture, compared to the rest of the people. So we were quite surprised that we were taken on the picture, in some way or the other....... ^_^

I have always thought you were from Japan based on your name. :D Just noticed that you are actually from S. Korea. 

Are you the one behind the "bianvenue" sign in the first pic? 

Edited by Bek

5 minutes ago, Bek said:

I have always thought you were from Japan based on your name. :D Just noticed that you are actually from S. Korea. 

Are you the one behind the "bianvenue" sign in the first pic? 

I see. ^_^ And oh, no. As I said above, I am one of the many who were taken in the pic #5. But I am shown quite clearly, compared to other people who are mostly just dots. (Well, my face isn't shown thanksfully. ^_^)

If you can locate a sign that says “2 Hall G2,” and look to the right of it and find a woman with a purple clothing and a glassess, she is my aunt. And to the front row of her, there is a brother wearing a grey vest, inclining head to the front. Who is me. ^_^ An unfortunate timing, I know. Haha.

51 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

It says: invited branches: Vietnam.
Since when did Vietnam has a branch office?
It's still in the "other lands" section.

Hmm, well, I do not much about this, so I can't say much. But I do know that the entire session was translated into Vietnamese.

• 1 month later...