JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

China: Exclusive: 18 indicted for being Jehovah's Witnesses

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1760 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What the Chinese state didn’t expect is that we now have names we can pray for:

Those indicted are Liu Weiguo, Lin Zaiwu, Li Yifang, Lin Jie, Jiang Xijun, Gao Xinlian, Wang Xiaoqing, Yu Bingru, Zhang Min, Jiang Jinling, Chen Meiling, Fan Tao, Wei Pengfei, Cao Lili, Ma Xiaojun, Yang Hua, Shi Xianhe, and Xu Yanli. All except for Jiang Xijun were charged with using an "evil religious organization" to incite the obstruction of law enforcement, and Jiang received a law enforcement charge for allegedly "obstructing law enforcement by organizing and using an evil religious organization."

The indictment went on to claim that the defendants violated religious management regulations by establishing a congregation in Korla, Xinjiang, and converting 63 people, among other accusations of "spreading superstition and heresy" and preventing people from joining Communist Party organizations.

Here’s where the Chinese party got it wrong: We do not prevent people from joining any Communist Party organisations. When people learn the truth, they will want to avoid dealing with any political organisations.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

What the Chinese state didn’t expect is that we now have names we can pray for:

Those indicted are Liu Weiguo, Lin Zaiwu, Li Yifang, Lin Jie, Jiang Xijun, Gao Xinlian, Wang Xiaoqing, Yu Bingru, Zhang Min, Jiang Jinling, Chen Meiling, Fan Tao, Wei Pengfei, Cao Lili, Ma Xiaojun, Yang Hua, Shi Xianhe, and Xu Yanli. All except for Jiang Xijun were charged with using an "evil religious organization" to incite the obstruction of law enforcement, and Jiang received a law enforcement charge for allegedly "obstructing law enforcement by organizing and using an evil religious organization."

The indictment went on to claim that the defendants violated religious management regulations by establishing a congregation in Korla, Xinjiang, and converting 63 people, among other accusations of "spreading superstition and heresy" and preventing people from joining Communist Party organizations.

Here’s where the Chinese party got it wrong: We do not prevent people from joining any Communist Party organisations. When people learn the truth, they will want to avoid dealing with any political organisations.
I thought the very same thing!!

Hopefully we will get some official info on jw.org, although I doubt it because of the safety of our brothers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

Presuming this is not fake news.... (no offence to the poster, at all_

1 hour ago, Thesauron said:

Here’s where the Chinese party got it wrong:

They haven't got anything wrong; they know exactly what they are doing. No different from the 'stitch up' by their friend, the KoN, Russia.

Also no different from what happened to Daniel or the three Hebrews. 

Ps 93:20. While it is framing trouble in the name of the law?

Bringing up 'wrong details' details will have no effect as it didn't with Bro Christensen's court appearance and his defence team.. unless Jehovah chooses otherwise of course... :) 

Prayers will not be wasted though.. release is not Jehovah's only course of action :)

We do not prevent people from joining any Communist Party organisations. When people learn the truth, they will want to avoid dealing with any political organisations.

They and Satan, know that... The effect is the same for China. People choosing their own way and not the Chinese state's

Edited by Alan

I dont like huawei. It is not without reason Trump afraid of them. It is chinese national communication company under authority of communistic party of peoples republic of china..
xiaomi and oppo etc are private companies..
Capitalistic companies. Like in democratic states.
But huawei is in direct influence and making things completely in interests of chinese government. Which are part of king of north..

Quote "I will never buy chinese phone in life." ??

Samsung manufactures through out SE Asia including China, as does Apple,  You might try a Backberry 😁

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I dont like huawei. It is not without reason Trump afraid of them. It is chinese national communication company under authority of communistic party of peoples republic of china..
xiaomi and oppo etc are private companies..
Capitalistic companies. Like in democratic states.
But huawei is in direct influence and making things completely in interests of chinese government. Which are part of king of north..

Maybe you're right.. Maybe you're not..
I don't know.. I think that no matter what kind of electronics you use, there is a great possibility that some intelligence agency is capable of tracking you.
I don't want to become paranoid about that whole political scene

But back on topic: I've heard that the situation for the brothers in China was already getting more difficult. So maybe it was just a matter of time for them to get our brothers and arrest them.

46 minutes ago, Sepie93 said:

https://bitterwinter.org/jehovahs-witnesses-in-xinjiang-how-to-become-a-xie-jiao/

Here is an update of the info, including a translation of the papers.
Very interesting and sad to read.emoji17.png

Oh my! How detail are the papers about all theocratic events that happened to our brothers and sisters...

:bouncing:

https://bitterwinter.org/jehovahs-witnesses-in-xinjiang-how-to-become-a-xie-jiao/

Here is an update of the info, including a translation of the papers.
Very interesting and sad to read.

“It is bizarre to accuse the Jehovah’s Witnesses to ‘deify Jehovah.’ Since Jehovah is one of the names of God used in the Torah, which the Christians call the Old Testament, all Jews and Christians ‘deify Jehovah.’ All these are clearly crimes of opinion and expressions of the religious liberty guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).”

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

34 minutes ago, campanula said:

Do not get me wrong, but they already did that, they came on us.

oh yes..Sorry, I  mean literally like Jehovah's witnesses in other part of the world.

Edited by JennyM