JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

China: Exclusive: 18 indicted for being Jehovah's Witnesses

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1760 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

These brothers like in Russia have to give up their jobs. and perhaps their possessions like what happened  to bros exiled in Siberia. 

Its really wise not to have riches in this system.. 

Are you ready to give up your treasured possessions? Maybe your job, bank accounts ...etc. 

Please do not forget to pray for our dear brothers and sisters in this situation!
Of course we hear many news reports on our brothers and sisters in Russia and other lands and we have to pray for them time after time
But because we don't hear as much about the situation in China, maybe they are a little "invisible" to us. So, please don't forget them. They need us

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting article about that state of things in Xinjiang.

Chilling undercover footage taken inside China's most oppressive region shows it's virtually impossible to escape the paranoid police state

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-xinjiang-undercover-report-police-paranoia-muslim-crackdown-2019-6

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I wonder about these so-called prophets of doom. Since when have toilet rolls and chocolates come to be associated with prophecies. 

On a more serious note, in my country, some people don't use toilet paper when answering the call of nature. They use whatever is at hand. To be precise, their left hands. So culturally it is considered impolite to hand them something with our left hands. So, brothers, we might have to start going back to basics, just in case, some vital stuff becomes scarce, SOON. Or start stockpiling now. :)

Edited by M'Awan

5 hours ago, M'Awan said:

I wonder about these so-called prophets of doom. Since when have toilet rolls and chocolates come to be associated with prophecies. 

On a more serious note, in my country, some people don't use toilet paper when answering the call of nature. They use whatever is at hand. To be precise, their left hands. So culturally it is considered impolite to hand them something with our left hands. So, brothers, we might have to start going back to basics, just in case, some vital stuff becomes scarce, SOON. Or start stockpiling now. :)

Toilet paper shortages?!?  That’s it!  I’m off to Costco!!!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

On 7/8/2019 at 8:30 AM, Miss Bea said:

I wonder why these Witnesses interviewed would publicly share that information. We were always told to be discreet and not share anything about the way we do things there, in order to keep all the friends safe. It’s a shame that some people don’t listen, as it could affect the ability to have regularly held meetings. 😞

1 hour ago, califlorican said:

I wonder why these Witnesses interviewed would publicly share that information. We were always told to be discreet and not share anything about the way we do things there, in order to keep all the friends safe. It’s a shame that some people don’t listen, as it could affect the ability to have regularly held meetings. 😞

As I said, interesting...

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

On 7/2/2019 at 11:32 PM, M'Awan said:

Oh yes, WT articles that we will lose basic necessities. I had lived in the countryside when I was younger and I noticed that people use dry leaves or hands too.. Its gross but you can't bring bags of toilet paper when being persecuted.. You see in the oct 2019 WT, bro and sis meet in the woods.. What if they want to pee.. No toilets there.... 

When we went to greater need far from conveniences, me and the sister open our umbrella and pee on the ground.. We make sure that no one is looking or coming.. When we pee, behind us are bushes. No problem with bros they just stand.