JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Imprisoned For Their Faith

1 hour ago, bohemian said:

Both copies of JWLibrary I have (on 2 iPads) have a new item with the above title. A 2mb download but it does not download! It says that the publication is not available at this time. Anyone else seen this?

Are you attempting to download from "What's New" on the Library home page or are you going to "Publications" and looking in "Articles"?  On my wife's Ipad it worked in the "Articles" download but not from "What's New".

It's not working on mine anymore...android just spins but doesn't download, and iOS gives the error message. I have tried under what's new, and the publications tab. I am practicing patience now and waiting for the brothers to fix it! 😁

"For God is the one who for the sake of his good pleasure energizes you, giving you both the desire and the power to act." Phil 2:13

3 hours ago, bohemian said:

Both copies of JWLibrary I have (on 2 iPads) have a new item with the above title. A 2mb download but it does not download! It says that the publication is not available at this time. Anyone else seen this?

9 minutes ago, Buttrfly71 said:

It's not working on mine anymore...android just spins but doesn't download, and iOS gives the error message. I have tried under what's new, and the publications tab. I am practicing patience now and waiting for the brothers to fix it! 😁

2 hours ago, jwhess said:

Are you attempting to download from "What's New" on the Library home page or are you going to "Publications" and looking in "Articles"?  On my wife's Ipad it worked in the "Articles" download but not from "What's New".

Imprisoned For Their Faith  ??  :lol:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Doesn't download for me either. Then again I have also had problems since yesterday with most publication icons disappearing from JW Library (iOS) after I tried backing up my data :shutup:

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

With a title like "Imprisoned for Their  Faith" I would be looking for comments on that topic, not a WTLibrary downloading problem, My bad! :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

5 minutes ago, Old said:

With a title like "Imprisoned for Their  Faith" I would be looking for comments on that topic, not a WTLibrary downloading problem, My bad! :(

Yes, but I guess it would be hard for a discussion to be held if many people have problems downloading the file.

The contents are nothing of to be hidden. It is an Article Series; which means that all the contents are from JW.ORG. The JWPUB file Imprisoned for Their Faith is simply a download file of these:

Jehovah’s Witnesses Imprisoned for Their Faith—By Location

Imprisoned for Their Faith—Eritrea

Imprisoned for Their Faith—Russia

Imprisoned for Their Faith—Singapore

Imprisoned for Their Faith—Tajikistan

Imprisoned for Their Faith—Turkmenistan

And JW.ORG also have this article: Imprisoned for Their Faith—Nagorno-Karabakh which is not contained in the JWPUB version of the file.

As of this minute, the program is working.  On my Windows 10 device, both What's New and Publications.  On my Android device, both What's New and Publications work.  On my Ipad, only the Publications allows me to read the articles.  If I try from What's new on the home page, I just get a blank screen.