JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

👨‍💼 JWBroadcasting - October 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1654 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I thought the reference was to Isaiah 61:1-3 but after looking it up I realized this is not the account of Seraphs proclaiming holy 3 times in reference to Jehovah.

Looking up Seraphs as the search word in our online library I found the account - to wit:

Isaiah 6:1-3

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)

6 In the year that King Uz·ziʹah died,+ I saw Jehovah sitting on a lofty and elevated throne,+ and the skirts of his robe filled the temple. 2 Seraphs were standing above him; each had six wings. Each* covered his face with two and covered his feet with two, and each of them would fly about with two.

3 And one called to the other:

“Holy, holy, holy is Jehovah of armies.+

The whole earth is filled with his glory.”

So how is the earth filled with the glory of Jehovah?

See the definition of holy in the glossary referred to in this months talk.

I think our district convention concerning the animals is part of the answer - what do you all think?

Also - can dirt be clean?  (cleanness was also brought out in the talk.)

On 10/10/2019 at 12:47 PM, Bek said:

Slow internet in the US? Is that possible in the world's most technologically advanced country? :eek: Even in the high mountains of Central Asia where I live internet service is good. It took me about 15 min to download the 298 MB version of the broadcast. 

I also stream between midnight and 5 AM when my service provider (Exede) has  unlimited data.   That is satellite internet btw.

It depends on the service provider you use.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, jwhess said:

This is why I shudder every time someone offers a solution to a JW Library app problem that says "just delete it an reinstall".  It would take weeks of my time to reload everything..

Perhaps you should make a flash drive or external HDD to save setup files and other installation files for if you ever need to re-install.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

38 minutes ago, Nirex said:

Perhaps you should make a flash drive or external HDD to save setup files and other installation files for if you ever need to re-install.

Thank you for the thought but it is the data that is difficult.  I can reload a new copy of the app pretty well but the 90 GB of downloaded videos and books that take the time. and on my Ipad there is no easy way to use a flash drive (although the new IOS 13 is an improvement these last 2 weeks).

• 2 weeks later...