JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I intend to go see this latest remake of Louisa May Alcott's "Little Women".

The others were all  good, so I expect this one will be no different.

It is opening in theaters on December 25th.  I shall wait a few days before I attend. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

When flipping channels and we come across any of the previous versions of Little Women, that is our show for the evening. We are ready to shell out the bucks to see the newest. First time I saw Little Women it cost 25 cents.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

19 minutes ago, Old said:

When flipping channels and we come across any of the previous versions of Little Women, that is our show for the evening. We are ready to shell out the bucks to see the newest. First time I saw Little Women it cost 25 cents.

With my senior discount, I expect to shell out eight bucks. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

With my senior discount - I will go see a different movie :eek:

Although my girls may go see this one ... I can wait till it is on TV

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've watched this one almost to the end but then something came up and I couldn't finish it. Always liked the story, heartwrenching as some parts of it may be. It was refreshing to see them make the film in the original tone without any extra unnecessary identity politics or changing any of the plot or characters.

We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it, if it were not the earth where the same flowers come up again every spring that we used to gather with our tiny fingers as we sat lisping to ourselves on the grass, the same hips and haws on the autumn hedgerows, the same redbreasts that we used to call ‘God’s birds’ because they did no harm to the precious crops. What novelty is worth that sweet monotony where everything is known and loved because it is known?

I love this poem so much.