JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Coronavirus Report #2.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1469 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just now, ray said:

This report was so fast, like lightning. Before this video got released, I was actually praying to Jehovah. After I opened my eyes, just a few glimpses, and wow, the video's there. ❤️ 

In bed this morning, I too, with tears in my eyes I prayed to Jehovah, like a small child needing the comfort of a loving parent I then I opened JW library from my phone and read the announcement to watch that video.  Yes, I too received comfort.

I truly appreciate this excerpt from Brother Lett in his JW Broadcast video:

No friend of Jehovah is ever, truly, alone! Through His holy spirit Jehovah can help us, he can sustain us, even when there is no one else in the house.

We need to be mindful that we have brothers and sisters in the faith who are living alone, and in these last days of pestilence and economic stress, it can be especially unsettling for many of them.  Having said this, I've noticed post(s) on certain threads where there are brothers and/or sisters reminding other(s) that "they are alone".  But, nothing could be further from the truth.  As someone who has experienced this situation in the past, I find these "alone" comments to be dispiriting, even though I'm sure there was no ill-intent in their posting such.

Please, let us continue to be upbuilding to one another and continue to put faith in one important matter that, with Jehovah, we are never alone!  Thank you.

Edited by Omoyeme

20 minutes ago, Thomas Walker said:

For some reason it's now called the 'Governing Body Update #2'

That's interesting. I wonder if there will be periodic reports from the GB that are not specifically about covid19. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D