JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

traveling this year??

Is anyone getting to travel for vacation this year? Where are you going and when? Planned any thing special to do? I am hoping to go to Alabama this year and attend their DC while I'm there with my grand daughter who is studing. My daughter is coming is supposed to attend the DC with us. I'll take all the prayers I can get for them to continue the study. Prayers are ALWAYS welcome. Ohhh the moose on my picture were moose that posed for us while we were out in FS going up to Jackman a few months back. We're heading up there again tomorrow. Vernalee remember Jackman? I'll take pics for ya

I am travelling to Townsville this year for a convention. I usually go to my local but for a change my nan has booked me in for a holiday (they are coming to tho...and another dear sister) so I can see more people. I am kinda glad because at Townsville they average 3 000 for their assembly but for my local 10 000. I have been having trouble getting to meetings of late because I cant handle the amount of people (60) so I wonder how I will go with 3 000... :perplexed:

(all these places are in QLD Australia)

I'm not sure sometime this Summer. Still saving the money.

When are you going?

Yes save for it so you can come. I'm going down to see Chasity in July and go to their DC. Did I tell you that Dida is studing with a sister down there?

Vernalee we went to Jackman had a good day!!! But we didn't see any moose. Did see three deer and three turkey's on our way home. Ohhh well next time.

We are hoping to go spend all Friday and a Saturday up there one of these days. Probably in the summer time.

Grumpy and I are planning a trip to New England in late summer or early fall. That's why I asked about when you were going.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

That's what I was thinking. If we can coordinate it. We usually drive up but with gas prices, I'm not sure.:eek:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

We ll see when time gets closer. How long does it take you to drive?

With Grumpy driving, 2 days.:sweat:

Ahh, but you get there safe and sound. :)

With lots of help with little white pills.:shutup:

Ahh, but you get there safe and sound. :)

With lots of help with little white pills.:shutup:

If Grumpy would let you drive, you might be eligible for one of THESE Awards for 2012. :D

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Is anyone getting to travel for vacation this year? Where are you going and when? Planned any thing special to do?

I'm going to Israel early September, but for field service not for vacation:blushing:

Does it count?

That's awesome! You would have been able to meet some friends of mine. They are an American couple in a Russian congregation. They were planning on going to Israel in September to preach as well. They recently found out the wife is pregnant and she's due in September. Now they won't be able to go.

Is anyone getting to travel for vacation this year? Where are you going and when? Planned any thing special to do?

I'm going to Israel early September, but for field service not for vacation:blushing:

Does it count?

That's awesome! You would have been able to meet some friends of mine. They are an American couple in a Russian congregation. They were planning on going to Israel in September to preach as well. They recently found out the wife is pregnant and she's due in September. Now they won't be able to go.

That’s really awesome! :)

Our international organization is one of Jehovah’s miracles.

It is a great privilege to have brother and sisters all over the world. :sunshine:

Say greetings and congratulations to your friends in a Russian congregation.:flowers:

(Babies are also miracle of Jehovah.:innocent::D )

I am sure there definitely will be another sister or brother who will go to Israel instead of them. Is this Russian congregation large? Do you really have a Russian field there?:eek:

That’s amazing! :ecstatic:

"Absolute rubbish”

• 3 weeks later...

We are flying up in May for just 4 days to go to my grandsons wedding reception. We will be driving up for 3 weeks in the fall. Not sure when. I'll be letting you know when I am sure of the dates.:backflip:

My wife and I are going to have a few days in Brussels, and may get to visit Bruges or Antwerp. We have booked a combined train/hotel package with Eurostar. Brussels is really nice, we had a long weekend there 2 years ago, and I would really like to get a train to Bruges, if only for the day.

Does it count?

Of course that counts. Have you ever been to Israel before? What did you like best about it and how long were you there.

I haven't been there yet.

This must be my first trip there. (If God's will). :praying:

There is a large Russian diaspora in Israel, so we'll have a lot of work to do.

I would like to see as much as possible and to do all what I'll be able to.

Really I can't wait.:backflip:

"Absolute rubbish”