JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Gajus Glockentin: “Do Not Lie” (Col. 3:9)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1376 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Three  things stood out for me

#1 Our brother did not exclude the government from being a source of misinformation 

#2 Our obedience to governments is still however essential as it's a matter of safety and loyalty to Jehovah 

#3 He described the Jews under siege in Hezekiah's day as being in "lockdown"

Edited by sunshine

Jehovah is really keeping us protected under his wings! We only need to follow his directions and he has appointed the Governing Body to direct us! Since we have been given free will, we can choose to listen to apostates, the government, social media or others and lose our life! We can choose to follow Jehovah through his organization and live! Not just live but enjoy the real life, as this is not it!

Thank you Brother Manfred!

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Hinata said:

Does anyone might know why this talk is not available in other languages?

Still not up in Japanese and Korean.

I don't know an exact reason, but in the case of the Spanish translation some videos were available after one month, others even two months.

During this time I have seen the need to learn English

Does anyone might know why this talk is not available in other languages?

Still not up in Japanese and Korean.

The brothers have been very busy translating the convention, and still are. Some newer morning worship programs have been put on hold for now.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”