JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video Interviews With Various Medical Professionals

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1363 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I remember Arthur Ashe and I knew he had died of Aids but I never knew until this week how he got it, thats so sad, and it could have been avoided.   I found the comments of the staff at Englewood very enlightening and having gone through the breast cancer journey, I’m eternally grateful that surgeons and doctors etc now grasp well the importance of not using blood products.  There has been so much progress on this in recent years that our lives in a medical context are so much easier, all thanks must go to Jehovah who has given us so much wisdom on the subject, has protected us in so many ways and made all this progress possible and available.   Thanks so much for highlighting this video Brother, it all helps us to trust Jehovah in all things.