JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Dismantled" - a brand new film about evolution and creation

https://www.dismantledevolution.com/watchfilm?fbclid=IwAR23ZTpgCqG6f7vvumG9X-AHc3nyaM3BAUtLMmWjaxwFPMDtCLkFiM1kkUM

got this form other web page

It also several recently discovered research areas on how things devolve rather than evolve, and how different humans are compared to other animals, and why there isn't enough time for the various species to form, etc.  It can be watched online for free today (only this weekend).

I watched the entire film and thought it was very interesting. :D 

I was thinking of buying the DVD, but I wanted to make sure my donation would not

be going to some church in Babylon the Great.

So I visited the Logos Research Associates https://www.logosresearchassociates.org/

and found that the PHDs being interviewed all profess to be Christian,

but I couldn't find if they were affiliated with any certain faith.  

No mention of a church is made on their About Us page.

The web had very little to offer as well.  It's listed as a non-profit

Scientific Educational/Teaching Organization.

Another site just had this to say:

A GROUP OF PHD SCIENTISTS WHO CONDUCT INTENSIVE RESEARCH INTO BIBLICAL FACTS AND SCIENTIFIC FACTS AND DISTRIBUTE THE RESEARCH MATERIAL TO CHURCHES AND THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY VIA PAPERS, CONFERENCES AND WEB CAST. THESE SCIENTISTS ALSO CONDUCT TOURS TO GEOLOGICAL SITES TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF THEIR RESEARCH.

https://www.guidestar.org/profile/26-3702038

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 minute ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I watched the entire film and thought it was very interesting. :D 

I was thinking of buying the DVD, but I wanted to make sure my donation would not

be going to some church in Babylon the Great.

They do also teach the Bible and do sermons. They also appear to be connected with (or at least promote) "Answers in Genesis" which teach some false doctrines and even Young Earth creation. This documentary was great, but not "all" of what they promote is quite right. So, it's for that reason I chose not to donate to them, as I feel I'd be helping spread false Christendom's teachings in some regards.

1 hour ago, EccentricM said:

They do also teach the Bible and do sermons. They also appear to be connected with (or at least promote) "Answers in Genesis" which teach some false doctrines and even Young Earth creation. This documentary was great, but not "all" of what they promote is quite right. So, it's for that reason I chose not to donate to them, as I feel I'd be helping spread false Christendom's teachings in some regards.

And they also shared some article against JW on it's websites. be careful 😉 

"This documentary was great, but not "all" of what they promote is quite right" - that's why I decided not shared this material to others.

From visual and technical side look very nice, but not all information is quite right, as you said.

Edited by Piotr Gonczar

14 hours ago, bobby said:

https://www.dismantledevolution.com/watchfilm?fbclid=IwAR23ZTpgCqG6f7vvumG9X-AHc3nyaM3BAUtLMmWjaxwFPMDtCLkFiM1kkUM

got this form other web page

It also several recently discovered research areas on how things devolve rather than evolve, and how different humans are compared to other animals, and why there isn't enough time for the various species to form, etc.  It can be watched online for free today (only this weekend).

Do you have the password?