JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Monday, February 15 There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.​—Matt. 24:21.

Monday, February 15

There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.—Matt. 24:21.

During the great tribulation, people will be shocked as they see everything that they once thought to be so stable in the world begin to fail. They will be in “anguish,” fearing for their very lives as they enter the darkest period of human existence. (Zeph. 1:14, 15) At that time, life will likely get more difficult even for Jehovah’s people. Because we remain no part of the world, we may suffer some hardships. We may have to go without certain necessities. “The faithful and discreet slave” has been preparing us to stay faithful through the great tribulation. (Matt. 24:45) This has been done in many ways, but consider one example: our timely convention programs for the years 2016-2018. Through those programs, we have been encouraged to strengthen the qualities that we need as we near Jehovah’s day. w19.10 14 ¶2; 16 ¶10; 17 ¶12

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

1 hour ago, Anniebea said:

Monday, February 15

There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.—Matt. 24:21.

During the great tribulation, people will be shocked as they see everything that they once thought to be so stable in the world begin to fail. They will be in “anguish,” fearing for their very lives as they enter the darkest period of human existence. (Zeph. 1:14, 15) At that time, life will likely get more difficult even for Jehovah’s people. Because we remain no part of the world, we may suffer some hardships. We may have to go without certain necessities. “The faithful and discreet slave” has been preparing us to stay faithful through the great tribulation. (Matt. 24:45) This has been done in many ways, but consider one example: our timely convention programs for the years 2016-2018. Through those programs, we have been encouraged to strengthen the qualities that we need as we near Jehovah’s day. w19.10 14 ¶2; 16 ¶10; 17 ¶12

I hope I don’t without chocolate. It is my main necessity.

We prepare while the world (although we warn them ) remain unaware, for us its what we are waiting but for the world disaster , all the things they place their trust will not help them in the great day of God the Almighty.

Edited by Sister Twister

Jesus words will be fulfilled in a larger scale in the near future as compared to what happened in 70 CE. First-century Christians in Jerusalem could flee from that city to the mountainous region, such as Pella across the Jordan. In the future, however, God’s faithful Witnesses will be located all over the globe, so safety and protection will not be based on geographic location or material things. They left fields and homes, not even gathering their possessions from their houses. Confident of the protection and support of Jehovah, they put his worship ahead of everything else that might seem important.

The question is; Will I be saved when Jehovah acts?

The great tribulation will not be something we go through easily.  Faith, courage, hope, patience, love, forgiveness, endurance. The faithful slave has been working hard to prepare us to make it through this one event  that will take the world by storm.  We need to be able to come together now , before the great tribulation strikes, and know our brothers and sisters well. We will need to trust one another and not betray one another.  What's in your great tribulation Go Bag? 

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

12 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I hope I don’t without chocolate. It is my main necessity.

I can tell i have matured spiritually since my first learning of this scripture. I use to stock up on makeup and hair color thinking I did not want to be without these  'necessities '

In case the GT could occur at any time.  Embarrassing but true. 

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!