JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - May 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1060 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

8 minutes ago, Bee said:

The Russian song from the end of Broadcasting, could someone please send it to me? Worth a heart or a flower,❤️🌹 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are encouraged to use official links provided in jw.org as best as possible:

If you need an MP3 version of the file, you may easily create it with a free secular program such as Audacity.

Jehovah Is With You

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_publication/37/jwb-080_E_16_r720P.mp4

On 5/17/2021 at 7:56 PM, Sheep said:

@Luigi62 is right about that picture. It's from a video that hasn't been released yet. If you watch the monthly broadcast, the 14:04 mark is where that video starts. However, in the talk that was released today about "The King of the North," that video is omitted at the 13:06 mark. The artwork that Blake showed is from that video, and it's still to come!

jwb-080_univ_wsr_10_lg.jpg

Are you sure of this? Been waiting for the video but it hasn’t been uploaded yet.

Edited by *Jack*

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

2 hours ago, *Jack* said:

Are you sure of this? Been waiting for the video but it hasn’t been uploaded yet.

I too havent seen it apart from the monthly full program.

Since I found it interesting to show to my students, I had to share the whole May BC to them and tell them to go to minute x

It would be nice to have it in separate 😉 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

For those who would like to sing the Russian song but don't know Russian. Here is it phonetically. A russian sister made this. It's phonetically Dutch so not sure if this works in English too.

Kogda   stoish’ oe kraja propasti 
I nad toboj sgoeschajet nebo toechi
I kazhetsja chto ot okov nel’zja  spastis’ 
Ne dremlet vrag  oedobnyj istchet  sloechaj Togda v molitve golovoe skloni I v  etot mig  Jegova stanet blizhe V tvojej groedi gorit ogon’ jevo l’ubvi A milliony chto verny K nemu vzyvajut  slyshish

Ref.:
My s toboj - veroe sokhrani
I ne otstoepi ni na shag sejchas
Jegova   s toboj v ispytanii 
V samyj  troednyj  den’   i chas

Boris’- blagoslovenija vperedi 
A nash otets  tebe daroejet   sily 
Bud’ muzhestven  na etom neprostom poeti Gr’adjot  konets nepravednogo mira Smotri  lish veroj mozhno razgljadet’
Na nebesakh vsjo  voinstvo  gotovo
Pod zov troeby proljut soedebnyje ogni
I navsegda zaboedem my
I oezy i okovy

Ref.:
My s toboj -veroe sokhrani
Jegova s toboj v ispytanii
V samyj troednyj  den’  i  chas

My s toboj veroe sokhrani
Jegova s toboj
Skoro novyj mir!
My za etot den’ i chas!

My za etot den’ i chas !

43 minutes ago, molnarj said:

Para quem gostaria de cantar a música russa, mas não sabe russo. Aqui está foneticamente. Uma irmã russa fez isso. É foneticamente holandês, então não tenho certeza se funciona em inglês também.

Kogda stoish 'oe kraja propasti 
I nad toboj sgoeschajet nebo toechi
I kazhetsja chto ot okov nel'zja spastis' 
Ne dremlet vrag oedobnyj istchet sloechaj Togda v molitve golovoe skloni I v etotvi Jegova stanet blizhe ' Um milionário chto verny K nemu vzyvajut astuto

Ref .:
My s toboj - veroe sokhrani
V samyj troednyj den 'i chas

Boris'- blagoslovenija vperedi 
A Nash Otets tebe daroejet sily 
Bud 'muzhestven na eTOM neprostom poeti Gr'adjot Konets nepravednogo mira Smotri uês veroj mozhno razgljadet'
Na nebesakh vsjo voinstvo gotovo
Pod ZOV troeby proljut soedebnyje ogni
I navsegda zaboedem minha
I oezy i okovy

Ref .:
My s toboj -veroe sokhrani
V samyj troednyj den 'i chas

My s toboj veroe sokhrani
Jegova s toboj
Skoro novyj mir!
Meu za etot den 'i chas!

Meu za etot den 'i chas!

Excellent work, send my thanks to sister please, and Thanks to you too!