JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Daily Text... in Three Words (Cont.)

TRUST JEHOVAH'S GUIDANCE 💕
    (Yes we can)
 "For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, The One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you"—Isaiah 41:13

Daily text - a three-word summary.  Thursday, August 18  "I will give you insight and instruct you in the way you should go.—Ps. 32:8.

The Bible is what very few want to hear but it's the message that everyone is looking for (Prov. 1:20-23 & 3:5,6).

USE (ALWAYS) DIVINE GUIDANCE 💕 - see Prov. 2:1-6.

Daily text - a three-word summary. Friday, August 19 "A man of understanding acquires skillful direction.—Prov. 1:5.

The Bible is what very few want to hear but it's the message that everyone is looking for (Prov. 1:20-23 & 3:5,6).

" B-A "real-life example " 💕

Matt. 5:15, 16

Daily text - a three-word summary. Saturday, August 20 "Make disciples . . . , teaching them.—Matt. 28:19, 20

"Rejoice" ... "Despite Danger"  💕 
      . . . 1 Cor. 15:21, 22

Daily text - Sunday, August 21  "I have fought with wild beasts at Ephesus.—1 Cor. 15:32.  

"CONSIDER ONE ANOTHER"  💕 
   Heb. 2:12; John 13:15-17)

Wisdom and understanding of Jehovah’s purposes are the vital essentials that will ensure our survival. But, remember, we cannot go it alone. While we may do much private study, it is very necessary that we meet with the congregation and there make the public declaration of your hope. Even Jesus did that. (Heb. 2:12; John 13:15-17)   w55 1/1pp. 16-23

Daily text -"Tuesday, August 23
Let us continue loving one another, because love is from God.-1 John 4:7.

28 minutes ago, Wayne said:

"CONSIDER ONE ANOTHER"

Spoiler

Thank you Br. Wayne for the herculean effort you put into these comments for the daily text. It is very encouraging and I hope it will make a difference to how you can cope with  dementia. My 88 year old late sister in law also suffered from dementia and cognitive activities will certainly help to slow down the ravages of this debilitating illness. Keep up the good work. 

When people keep their minds active, their thinking skills are less likely to decline, medical research shows. So games, puzzles, and other types of brain training may help slow memory loss and other mental problems.

image.png.b8b45a6e653c99d428f965142dc45004.png

Tuesday August 23

Build strong bonds

Edited by Imagine

"BEG 4 HOLY SPIRIT"  💕  Remember @ Nu. 12:3 who led the nation of Israel to freedom?  

Daily text -"Wednesday, August 24 "Let  us not become egotistical.—Gal. 5:26.  ( three-word summary)

"BEG 4 HOLY SPIRIT"  💕  Remember @ Nu. 12:3 who led the nation of Israel to freedom?  

Daily text -"Wednesday, August 24 "Let  us not become egotistical.—Gal. 5:26.  ( three-word summary)

"tested as joyful" 💕... 
...by living to benefit others.

"With what will I repay Jehovah For all the good he has done for me?"— (Ps. 116:12)

Daily text -Friday, August 26 "This tested quality of your faith produces endurance.—Jas. 1:3—1 Cor. 7:28 ( three-word summary)

"continue building bridges. 💕... Love compels us. (Read 1 Jn. 2:6)

Daily text - Saturday, August 27 "Love one another intensely from the heart.—1 Pet. 1:22. ( three-word summary)

" 2 Jehovah~👀~For Guidance " 💕 

Make your heavenly Father proud of you.—Prov. 27:11. w21.03 7 ¶17-18

Daily text - Sunday, August 28 —1 John 2:14. 

" Readjusting is REFUELING " 💕 

After our baptism, we need to keep "REFUELING" ourselves spiritually and keep progressing, until we manage to be like Christ. (Eph. 4:13) Whether new or old in the truth, we have a long way to go!

Daily text - Tuesday, August 30 Finally, brothers, continue to rejoice, to be readjusted.—2 Cor. 13:11. (a three-word

"Cords of Love" 💕 “I kept drawing them, with the cords of love.” (Hos. 11:4)

Daily text - Friday, September 2
I myself will search for my sheep, and I will care for them.—Ezek. 34:11. (a three-word summary)

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

Daily text - Friday, September 2
I myself will search for my sheep, and I will care for them.—Ezek. 34:11. (a three-word summary)

Love Lost Sheep

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

"Preach True Love " 💕 

So having tender affection... determined to impart... our very selves, because you became so beloved to us. 1 Thes. 2:7, 8.

Daily text - Sunday, September 4
I have called you friends, because have made known to you all the things have heard from my Father.-John 15:15.

"best 🖇️ our ability" 💕

"I will eagerly pursue the way of your commandments Because you make room for it in my heart." (Ps. 119:32)

"best 🖇️ our ability" 💕

"I will eagerly pursue the way of your commandments Because you make room for it in my heart." (Ps. 119:32)

"Primary Mission; 2 Declare" 💕 (Exodus 3:15)

No one gave God his name; he chose it for himself. Jehovah declared: “This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3:15) 

Daily text - Thursday, September 8 "I have made your name known to them.—John 17:26.

"Comes Not Automatically" 💕 (1 Peter 5:5)

It does not come automatically. As with all other fine qualities, we must work at it. It will take time. 

Daily text - Friday, September 9
Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another.—Gal. 5:26.

"When patience shines"  (2 Pet. 3:9)

Look in others for the good, as we be patient, and patient with them. " 💕