JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cats & Dogs

dove

https://www.rover.com/blog/dogs-called-mans-best-friend/

Since dogs have been domesticated to a point where they need us to survive, and we tend to find that we need them almost as much, people and dogs developed a symbiotic relationship. Most dog owners will tell you that their dog is a family member. And having a faithful dog at home gives us a listening ear, a warm paw to hold, and even strong legs to run beside.

https://shanza07.medium.com/how-cats-help-you-emotionally-and-are-a-great-companion-of-your-loneliness-4e06d0df7908

How cats help you emotionally and are a great companion of your loneliness?  Feb 11, 2021·3 min read

Effects on your mental health

Cat purr calms our nervous system what helps us improve our control of the emotional state, it also has a therapeutic healing ability on human bones and muscles. Cat purr generates vibrations at a frequency of 20 to 140Hz, and researches have shown that frequencies between 18–35Hz range have a positive effect on joint mobility after an injury.

• 1 year later...

I wonder how pets think.  You can say you have a pet or pets, but I wonder do they think they have you? Plus, you are the head of your house , but they think they are the head of the house too. Pets are territorial. Oh, watch out for your shoe, one day you might find it missing and a year later you might find it buried in your back yard and this will happen in the NW too.

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

I wonder how pets think.  You can say you have a pet or pets, but I wonder do they think they have you? Plus, you are the head of your house , but they think they are the head of the house too. Pets are territorial. Oh, watch out for your shoe, one day you might find it missing and a year later you might find it buried in your back yard and this will happen in the NW too.

Will we wear shoes in the NW? Never thought about it.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

On 5/2/2023 at 8:23 PM, Old said:

Will we wear shoes in the NW? Never thought about it.

Not sure if this is a joke or not, but I don't think we will (for the most part).....

One of the 5 ways in which we get raw cellular energy is via grounding.  This helps to heal us.  It's a much longer and deeper discussion on why and how, but suffice it to say, I just wanted to bring out this particular point about grounding so I could post this photo of me testing out the truth of this science:

image.thumb.png.3ea1d0b7c4cd40781a3062bc4cde9de5.png

The only thing you don't see in the photo is my other hand touching the ground.

But yeah....you get voltage from the earth.  And voltage is healing....

image.png

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Is there any other means of getting this voltage?   By machine?

Yes, there are several ways.

HOWEVER, some ways can interact with medications. As long as you are not on blood thinners or high blood pressure medicine, you can do the following to reduce energy loss and boost energy gain:

• Avoiding fast food, microwave popcorn, Teflon cookware, and seed oils
  • Using a water vitalizer
  • Adding plants into your home (oxygen = energy)
  • Getting sunlight at least 30 minutes a day + taking Vitamin D3 & K2
  • Using red light therapy on the thyroid
  • Sleeping on a grounding mat
  • Detoxing via ionized foot baths
  • Fasting from time to time, to help your body with cleanup & repair

I can provide links to products to purchase, if desired. 

8 hours ago, Doug said:

Neither.   I'm in California   :lol1:

Lol nice.

The one I sleep on and highly recommend is the mats from this place:

https://www.ultimatelongevity.com/?ref=136

If you need a cheaper alternative, I've tested the following one and it does indeed work:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B12GDWC1

Just make sure the "ground" wire in your outlet is correct.  If you purchase a mat from the 1st link, they give you a tester along with the mat.  If you use the 2nd link, you'll need to get your own tester (or use a multimeter, if you know how to do that).

https://www.amazon.com/Gardner-Bender-GFI-3501-Receptacle-Extension/dp/B00170KUPC/

I'm just gonna add this WARNING again, for anyone who only look at this post.  Grounding mats can be dangerous for those who are on blood thinners, blood pressure medicine, and (if I remember correctly) anyone who might have a pacemaker or other internal devices.

image.png.e0011c07004dfd93fd38255da7d9e1d6.png

6 minutes ago, Old said:

Cats & Dogs

Has anybody noticed how OT these comments have gotten?

My dear brother, sometimes I go to a topic, looking for, um, spiritual insights, and I get trivia. Can be disappointing. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

9 minutes ago, Old said:

Cats & Dogs

Has anybody noticed how OT these comments have gotten?

Apparently alternative health treatments can cause the mind to wander...🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

Apparently alternative health treatments can cause the mind to wander...🤣

Hey!  I've got so much electric energy I'm bouncing all over the place!!  C'mon man!  Ya gotta keep up.  :bringiton:

Ok I stop now.  I've gotta work on taking it to PMs when people ask for more info... :tongue:

1 hour ago, computerwiz said:

I've gotta work on taking it to PMs when people ask for more info... 

Just start a new topic so everyone can still join in the conversation and stay on topic.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 months later...

Speaking of cats and dogs.   This is my 18 year old cat,  Buddy and my 4 year old dog, Luna.    I've had Buddy since he was a year old, and Luna since she was almost 6 weeks old.   

278605794_5248216438563323_1939805492526982458_n.jpg

Know that Jehovah is God. He is the one who made us, and we belong to him.

Psalm 100:3

I have to join in and share my cat and dog. 😁

Mia, our toy poodle. After her new hairdo. And Cookie, looking cool in her sunglasses 😆

Mia1.jpg

Cookie1.jpg

Cookie2.jpg

Edited by Marello

"You are worthy, Jehovah our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power..." Rev 4:11

"Find exquisite delight in Jehovah, and he will grant you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4