JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

1 hour ago, Brew29 said:

Unfortunately western propaganda feeds the masses that Russia is in fail...

Don't fall into the trap of promoting Russian propaganda, whilst railing against Western propaganda.

I'm certainly not going to get into a discussion re: who's right & who's wrong, but keep in mind all sides are promoting their view, and we, as distant outsiders, have no real insight into what is actually happening in the war.

The only thing I adamantly believe, is that this conflict is part of Daniel's prophecy.

13 minutes ago, SteveAus said:

Don't fall into the trap of promoting Russian propaganda, whilst railing against Western propaganda.

I'm certainly not going to get into a discussion re: who's right & who's wrong, but keep in mind all sides are promoting their view, and we, as distant outsiders, have no real insight into what is actually happening in the war.

The only thing I adamantly believe, is that this conflict is part of Daniel's prophecy.

You think Daniel chapter 11? 😁

1 hour ago, Brew29 said:

Unfortunately western propaganda feeds the masses that Russia is in fail,but their economy is on the up,Putin is very much in favour they have some massive new missiles that any air defence won't stop and still have a large army that they haven't used. The Ukraine has lost over 400,00 and are now putting women on the front line along with new recruits with 3 weeks training and pensioners! The Ukraine president is just a puppet for the Ukrainian Oligarchs who are syphoning off as much money from the the US and Europe. The mayor of Kiev is very despondent because Zelensky has not talked to him for months. It's all imploding. The King of the North is just playing games with the west. So very, very sad for the people but it's all leading to Peace and Security.

The BBC seems to b a fairly trustworthy source - as does Aljazeera (https://www.aljazeera.com/tag/ukraine-russia-crisis/) note: NO ONE would call Aljazeera "western propaganda".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682

Both seem to say the same thing - Russia thought this would be over, but instead it's turned into a years long slug fest with both sides seeing their people dying by the 10,000s. People being killed - especially at that rate - can't be considered a "win" by any measure for either side.

This map is a pretty good sum up of things - up to a few weeks ago.

Ast for NATO - it is a product of the KoS -so, it is still on the side of the last remaining Dominant World Power - the 7th head of the beast mentioned at Rev 13. Interestingly, Russia nor the KoN is mentioned as one of those heads. 

Who is winning? The devil - as long as he can keep the world distracted. He is doing an amazing job - right now. May his bloody rule end soon!!

Ukraine_Nov.thumb.jpg.ca6604a4a2234064f03e249863db19d9.jpg

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

5 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

You think Daniel chapter 11? 😁

Well done brother, very astute, the propaganda of the King of the South ie,the media and the military attack of the King of the North is happening exactly as Daniel 11 describes right now. Russian is on the march and it's frighteningly powerful,so negotiating by the King of the South who thought they could crush Russia using the Ukraine "could" lead to Peace and Security. Just something to peruse over 🤔😁

15 minutes ago, trottigy said:

The BBC seems to b a fairly trustworthy source - as does Aljazeera (https://www.aljazeera.com/tag/ukraine-russia-crisis/) note: NO ONE would call Aljazeera "western propaganda".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682

Both seem to say the same thing - Russia thought this would be over, but instead it's turned into a years long slug fest with both sides seeing their people dying by the 10,000s. People being killed - especially at that rate - can't be considered a "win" by any measure for either side.

This map is a pretty good sum up of things - up to a few weeks ago.

Ast for NATO - it is a product of the KoS -so, it is still on the side of the last remaining Dominant World Power - the 7th head of the beast mentioned at Rev 13. Interestingly, Russia nor the KoN is mentioned as one of those heads. 

Who is winning? The devil - as long as he can keep the world distracted. He is doing an amazing job - right now. May his bloody rule end soon!!

Ukraine_Nov.thumb.jpg.ca6604a4a2234064f03e249863db19d9.jpg

Mmmm bro, I wouldn't be trusting anything the BBC says. They have a strong hatred for JW's and a huge woke agenda of any of Satan's propaganda network.

Al Jazeera western propaganda, don't be so sure. Just check who ultimately funds them. All about the money 💰

6 minutes ago, Brew29 said:

Mmmm bro, I wouldn't be trusting anything the BBC says. They have a strong hatred for JW's and a huge woke agenda of any of Satan's propaganda network.

Al Jazeera western propaganda, don't be so sure. Just check who ultimately funds them. All about the money 💰

Few today are hurting God's people more than Russia is right now. I wouldn't trust anyting "good" coming from them. 

Seeing how they are treating God's people and calling them terrorists - Russia sure seems to be even better at propoganda than the "west".

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

6 hours ago, Brew29 said:

King of the South is panicking. Ukraine running out of soldiers and just wants money. Russians way more powerful than US realised. Ready to "swarm over" Ukraine and any Balkan states in it's way. Israel going "bananas" and could be overrun by Turkey (2 million soldiers and well armed) and Iran (over 1 million soldiers, well armed). NATO defunct. So they will have to come up with a "cunning plan". Maybe Peace and Security! 🤔

King of the South will prevail untill Armagedom. No other nation or alliance against it will prevail.

This is what Daniel and Revelation prophecies say.

The King of the North can suddenly be overtrown or die or simply loose for other causes.

It will happen when Jehovah wants, on His time only.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Ten toes regarding the image in Daniel the 2nd chpt

I was thinking more about the 10 horns (10 kings) from the scarlet beast (UN)

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

40 minutes ago, Brew29 said:

Well done brother, very astute, the propaganda of the King of the South ie,the media and the military attack of the King of the North is happening exactly as Daniel 11 describes right now. Russian is on the march and it's frighteningly powerful,so negotiating by the King of the South who thought they could crush Russia using the Ukraine "could" lead to Peace and Security. Just something to peruse over 🤔😁

I noticed you joined in 2015, and had no interaction until your first post a few hours ago. All 3 of your subsequent posts are promoting Russian propaganda:

"King of the South is panicking. Ukraine running out of soldiers and just wants money..."

"Unfortunately western propaganda feeds the masses that Russia is in fail, but their economy is on the up"

"Well done brother, very astute, the propaganda of the King of the South ie, the media and the military attack of the King of the North"

My question is, are you sure you're politically neutral on these matters? Because if I was reading your posts on a regular worldly forum, I'd conclude you're pro Russian.

Edited by SteveAus

1 hour ago, trottigy said:

Few today are hurting God's people more than Russia is right now. I wouldn't trust anyting "good" coming from them. 

Seeing how they are treating God's people and calling them terrorists - Russia sure seems to be even better at propoganda than the "west".

Rev 16:13 nobody does propaganda as well as the "false prophet" = USA/UK

1 hour ago, SteveAus said:

I noticed you joined in 2015, and had no interaction until your first post a few hours ago. All 3 of your subsequent posts are promoting Russian propaganda:

"King of the South is panicking. Ukraine running out of soldiers and just wants money..."

"Unfortunately western propaganda feeds the masses that Russia is in fail, but their economy is on the up"

"Well done brother, very astute, the propaganda of the King of the South ie, the media and the military attack of the King of the North"

My question is, are you sure you're politically neutral on these matters? Because if I was reading your posts on a regular worldly forum, I'd conclude you're pro Russian.

🤣 Ouch bro Steve. My apologies if you "got the wrong end of the stick". Non political, unless it involves Daniels prophecy. Perhaps not effected by as much as some by the western press. I live in the UK and according to DNA I'm 50ish% Scandinavian (as a result of them vikings attacking Britain,40ish% Celtic (Welsh) and 10ish% Italian (that's them Romans attacking Britain). But Steve no Russian.

Mae fli'n da fi = apologies in Welsh cos I don't know any Russian 😀😘

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

I was thinking more about the 10 horns (10 kings) from the scarlet beast (UN)

Dig deeper you will get the idea who will be the primary actors (Note: Others kings will weep after the destruction of Babylon). Unfortunately I cannot tell here, but it makes me feel confident how close we are. 

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

King of the South will prevail untill Armagedom. No other nation or alliance against it will prevail.

This is what Daniel and Revelation prophecies say.

The King of the North can suddenly be overtrown or die or simply loose for other causes.

It will happen when Jehovah wants, on His time only.

A very good points... Try to connect them to Ezekiel 38, it helps a lot. 

1 hour ago, SteveAus said:

[...]

Did you notice that you just followed the trend that says that everything opposite to western MSM is by definition pro Russian, and in the process accused your brother of not being neutral?

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

30 minutes ago, Richie said:

Dig deeper you will get the idea who will be the primary actors (Note: Others kings will weep after the destruction of Babylon). Unfortunately I cannot tell here, but it makes me feel confident how close we are. 

If your conclusions are based on the Bible then why can't you share your research?

On the other hand, if your personal speculation is not based on the Bible, then we appreciate you not sharing them.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Paulo said:

Did you notice that you just followed the trend that says that everything opposite to western MSM is by definition pro Russian, and in the process accused your brother of not being neutral?

Far from it. I explicitly stated that both sides are promoting their point of view i.e. propaganda. The danger comes in only presenting a one-sided view, stating it as a fact. Doing so does not automatically make me a supporter for the other side.

We need to be balanced in presenting views published by the media of all sides in this conflict, realising that they are really both sides of the same coin i.e. Satan's system.

And yes, maintaining neutrality in these times is difficult, but we must not , in my view, over emphasise a particular stance taken by the media of either party, and present it as the 'truth' on the matter.

I'll leave it at that.

4 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

If your conclusions are based on the Bible then why can't you share your research?

On the other hand, if your personal speculation is not based on the Bible, then we appreciate you not sharing them.

No, it is Biblical. I can not just ignore the law of LOVE and UNITY. Still, FS is the only source of channel I highly respect that authority even if I made a correct conclusion. 

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Others kings will weep after the destruction of Babylon

I’m positive those will be the Arabian theocratic nations

12 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I’m positive those will be the Arabian theocratic nations

Include the South East Asian nations. They are still attached to their religions. Most have atheistic or secular views are found in European, US, UK Australia and so on (please correct me if I am wrong)...