JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

49 minutes ago, Hotteok said:

No one in South Korea pays attention to what he says.

He knows that as soon as he starts a war, he and North Korea will be ashes.. by USA and South Korea.

He's just asking for foods..maybe. 

That seems to be the official message of the South Korea government, although in reality they are so afraid that they are receptive to once again have US nuclear weapons in the territory and have increasingly bigger military exercises.

Until now I have not read one declaration where Kim says that he wants to start a war.

Using your words in the proper order, he says that 'USA, South Korea and Japan will be ashes if North Korea is attacked'

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

3 minutes ago, Paulo said:

That seems to be the official message of the South Korea government, although in reality they are so afraid that they are receptive to once again have US nuclear weapons in the territory and have increasingly bigger military exercises.

Until now I have not read one declaration where Kim says that he wants to start a war.

Using your words in the proper order, he says that 'USA, South Korea and Japan will be ashes if North Korea is attacked'

If he gets attacked, he might use the nuke he has because that's the only way..but then as soon as he uses, it's the end of the country and his life too. But I'm not sure if any country will attack him first. 

3 minutes ago, Hotteok said:

If he gets attacked, he might use the nuke he has because that's the only way..but then as soon as he uses, it's the end of the country and his life too. But I'm not sure if any country will attack him first. 

If he gets attacked it will most certainly be without UN support, and destruction will be mutual.

That is the purpose of nuclear weapons, mutual assured destruction, so adventures can think twice.

But now that North Korea has nuclear and hypersonic weapons, attacks will be different in kind.

Not all wars are fought with bullets.

Nevertheless, one country has a thing called preemptive strike as its official doctrine, and its elite even consider the possibility of such a win against a nuclear superpower within reasonable costs.

Iran's Alborz warship passes Bab el-Mandeb Strait, enters Red Sea

"The flotilla's arrival in the Red Sea comes amid rising tensions following Yemen’s retaliatory attacks on Israeli-owned and -bound vessels in support of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip"

https://en.irna.ir/news/85340641/Iran-s-Alborz-warship-passes-Bab-el-Mandeb-Strait-enters-Red

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

Today I have realized how real the GT is to me when I answered a call from a real estate survey asking if I planned to buy a real estate within the next 12 months. I ve answered without a blink that it depends if this system is still on whithin 12 months. 😳

hahahahaha excellent answer  

8 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Great article for letter writing!

I used it in phone calling yesterday and also emailed a link to my Aunt who expressed dismay at world conditions. Even some of the super political/mouthy people at work are saying they can't understand what's going on in the world, said its so out of control they don't think it can be fixed. No hope.

Good article.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Mankind has surely sunk to its deepest levels. This article is about drug overdoses, alchohol problems, homeless problems, loss of hope. As I read that article I remembered a story a brother told me that happened on Christmas, a family member had some medical issues and needed help. They got to the hospital only to be told there wasn't any beds available because of the surge of people admitted for attempted suicide! So very sad times we cope with. 

https://news.yahoo.com/overdose-fatalities-surged-whatcom-county-120000516.html

Alcoholism and suicide are rising along with overdoses and overdose deaths.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On 1/3/2024 at 5:45 PM, Sofia said:

Today I have realized how real the GT is to me when I answered a call from a real estate survey asking if I planned to buy a real estate within the next 12 months. I ve answered without a blink that it depends if this system is still on whithin 12 months. 😳

For me, whenever questions like that happen I go beyond 10 years, but maybe I'll go with you. 12 months seems reasonable time, hehe

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

Mankind has surely sunk to its deepest levels. This article is about drug overdoses, alchohol problems, homeless problems, loss of hope. As I read that article I remembered a story a brother told me that happened on Christmas, a family member had some medical issues and needed help. They got to the hospital only to be told there wasn't any beds available because of the surge of people admitted for attempted suicide! So very sad times we cope with. 

https://news.yahoo.com/overdose-fatalities-surged-whatcom-county-120000516.html

Alcoholism and suicide are rising along with overdoses and overdose deaths.

When the economy tank in 2008, a brother told me from eastside of Michigan that many in that area turn to drugs and I'm talking hard drugs too.

Was at the liquor store today and could barely walk around because of so much product spilling out in the walking paths. Clerk said alcohol is a huge thing, massive. They need that much inventory to keep up with the demand. One more broken element of society that's now more broken. Curious how much further man is capable of falling.

5 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Keep dreaming China. You are NOT going to be the next World Power. https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/27/economy/china-economy-challenges-2024-intl-hnk/index.html

The Bible is clear that after this troublesome 7th king there will be no 8th.

But I hope China keeps dreaming and pursuing that dream because the sooner they are close to overcome the 7Th the closer this system is to its end.

And there are now very few metrics were the USA is ahead of China.

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

Was at the liquor store today and could barely walk around

Okay, let's just talk about that part for a minute...🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Okay, let's just talk about that part for a minute...🤣

Oh ya, you just take it out of context mister, I suspect something like that from you!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the other hand,  your welcome for providing you with the fodder to laugh at, I'm here to please 😂😂 🍸