JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

13 hours ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

The other speculation is that, faced with the threats and fear of a third and destructive world war, nations will dissolve the UN and create a new world body as a symbol of peace and security, a political format where there will be no flags, a new world order where nations will be one. Whether this will happen, only time will tell.

Could it be that the prophecy of Revelation 17:11 hides the 9th king, perhaps another UN?

The prophecy ends with the eight king the UN. The UN was formed with left ove money from The League of Nations infact the UN is same as league of nations is just a rebrand. The value is the same.

2 hours ago, mjcabz said:

Then soon Southeast Asia. They are exhausting there wealth due to this conflicts. 

I hope GT comes first

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

4 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

The US and Iran are dangerously close to confrontation in the Middle East. Here’s where they both operate

240123124137-04-us-iran-proxy-conflict.webp.6fb4b92f818f6230763204067b251675.webp

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/24/middleeast/us-iran-middle-east-war-mime-intl/index.html

Some interesting details 

KOTS has at least 50,000 troops in the region.  Are they looking for a war?

23 hours ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

The other speculation is that, faced with the threats and fear of a third and destructive world war, nations will dissolve the UN and create a new world body as a symbol of peace and security, a political format where there will be no flags, a new world order where nations will be one. Whether this will happen, only time will tell.

At this moment nations, and by nations I mean the now called "Global South", are doing exactly the opposite.

They are moving from a uni-polar world order under the West power into a multi-polar world order.

This movement is now irreversible without a external factor, and by external factor I mean Jehovah's action.

They also do not want to dissolve the UN or to replace it.

All calls are to reformulate the Security Council to give more representation to Africa and Asia, in exchange of the now 'excessively' represented West.

They also defend that the West 'Rules Based Order' be replaced by the 'International Law' and the 'UN Charter'

The NAM, second in member country size after the United Nations, who had their 19th meeting in Kampala, are just one those who ask for this.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

25 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Seems like the world is on the brink of WW3. 

The world is on the brink of WW3, and those man will not have any chance.

No man made weapons will have any chance in WW3

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

Iraq says US ‘blatantly’ violated its sovereignty with strikes on Iran-linked targets

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iraq-says-us-blatantly-violated-165536224.html

MidEast is getting hotter than it already is.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

The angels have been holding the destructive winds of great tribulation

… until the final sealing of the last anointed on Earth.

They will know before us that GT is about to happen.

Will we know when they receive it?

I hope so 💖🙏😘😊

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

They may not get their sealing until JUST before they are transformed which means we have to guess when the UN gets teeth, when the cry of P&S happens, when and how BTG falls....much to wait for.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

4 minutes ago, Miss Bea said:

None of my business. I say, talk to the hand

🤭 Talk to the hand😅😅 You 80's girl you 😆

I love you Miss Bea

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

26 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I hope so 💖🙏😘😊

Will they be aware that they are sealed? I was under the impression they wouldn't be.

We have supposition but no outright facts. So perhaps we wait and see. 

To me, as not annointed, I leave some personal things to those it pertains to. It has to be a very private, special thing between Jehovah and them.

This is so interesting:
 - Ukraine-Russian War > UN 5 Security Councils are divided.
 - Israel-Palestinian War > UN 5 Security Councils are in unison for Two-State Solution

From my personal Bible study, Ukaine-Russian War will end up to NATO confrontation (in later times, KOTS will not give much interest on this conflict) even during Great Tribulation and prior to Armaggedon. Even Putin will be out of the office in the future, Russia will be still a great threat to the surrounding EU nations or NATO members.

Ironically, on the Palestinian-Israel War. All contradicting nations (KOTN & KOTS) are united and push Israel to accept the Two-State Solution. Actually, this war has no indication in the Bible prophecy but still part of general quote. 

Interestingly, 1 Thes. 5:3 never quotes how this prophecy be initiated. But, it sounds they are united in one accord.

ICJ to decide on emergency measures in Israel-Gaza genocide case this week

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/24/icj-to-decide-on-emergency-measures-in-israel-gaza-genocide-case-this-week

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

I hope so 💖🙏😘😊

Sealing is individual, so unless they all communicate together to confirm they are all sealed at the same time, then I doubt they will all know.

On the other hand, if the GB is making an update to talk about this and the fact that they are now all sealed, the anointed individual will know, and we will too, at the same time.

Edited by Dages