JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 hours ago, zoebarry said:

I believe the teeth the UN will gain will be through FINANCIAL control.

We see the programming daily, how they are trying to get everyone ready for CBDCs….. you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you comply. They will have total control of all financial transactions…. of course, they’re gonna sell it as: “This is helping the environment, your safety, it’ll be total transparency, etc” blah, blah, blah.

Don’t think that cash will not be eliminated!! That is the goal! And we know there is an And we know there is a prophecy to be fulfilled or money, becomes worthless! ………And don’t be so naïve to think that politicians won’t to go for it because of bribes, kickbacks, etc. All those in higher power positions with benefit financially, because they will be able to buy the money at wholesale, but the man below, like you and I, have to buy at retail….

The UN is ultimately the controlling entity of CBDCs…

” He who controls the money, controls everything”,,,,,—Henry Kissinger(a WELL KNOWN globalist)

I thought Trump hates cbdc.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:03 AM, Dumma said:

If a anointed one fall out of his transgressions he'll lose God's favor and there's no hope for him either heaven or earth. if he truly repents he'll have the same hope what he had calling for, his hope will not change. same with the Great crowd hope will not change. if you keep it up you will be rewarded according to your calling.

if they failed keep their faith they don't get sny hope they will be considered goats and go to destruction. the Bible says one god,one son,one faith  one hope. so no consolation prize. when annointed they were given heavenly hope, if they lose no earthly hope either. if we fail to enter new world well not qualify for heaven isn't it.

An oil tanker is on fire in the Gulf of Aden, its operator says, after Houthis said they hit it with a missile.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68110358

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

5 hours ago, Richie said:

Their peace talk is done exactly as the "Theif in the Night". 

Yet the kremlin has denied 

US will not send more money/ammunitions to Ukraine 

With this scenario what are the odds?

🤔

Will this conflict freezes? 
Unless something unexpected happens on th Russian side it seems that KOTN may win the war.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Yet the kremlin has denied 

US will not send more money/ammunitions to Ukraine 

With this scenario what are the odds?

🤔

Will this conflict freezes? 
Unless something unexpected happens on th Russian side it seems that KOTN may win the war.

US diverts most of its attention and military asset to Israel-Palestinian War. Since then NATO has activated its military execise for possible stand-off with Russian. 

5 minutes ago, Richie said:

US diverts most of its attention and military asset to Israel-Palestinian War. Since then NATO has activated its military execise for possible stand-off with Russian. 

Oh yes! Europe is becoming scared to death due to Russia s threat.

Europe will invest now millions in warfare stuff

economy wil get worse

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Oh yes! Europe is becoming scared to death due to Russia s threat.

Europe will invest now millions in warfare stuff

economy wil get worse

Actually, the current scenario is faith strengthening and help me to rely on Jehovah and His words all the time.

The New York Times

How Leaders and Diplomats Are Trying to End the Gaza War

source:

https://news.yahoo.com/leaders-diplomats-trying-end-gaza-163859815.html

On 1/26/2024 at 10:50 PM, Dumma said:

if they failed keep their faith they don't get sny hope they will be considered goats and go to destruction. the Bible says one god,one son,one faith  one hope. so no consolation prize. when annointed they were given heavenly hope, if they lose no earthly hope either. if we fail to enter new world well not qualify for heaven isn't it.

if they repent during the GT they will still be considered a goat?

1 hour ago, LeolaRootStew said:

if they repent during the GT they will still be considered a goat?

It’s only a detail and we will know exactly soon for sure but isn’t possible the sealing comes during tribulation just before they receive their recompense ? If they receive the sealing before tribulation, it means they cannot be corrupted afterwards during tribulation, so no need to repent, but why would they need to receive the sealing before tribulation ? Would it mean they don’t need to prove their fidelity during this hard time as they are already sealed ?

In case they receive sealing during tribulation, we don’t have to expect some announcement from the governing body they have been already sealed and the GT is arrived 

4 hours ago, Dages said:

Maybe we will change the sealing timing understanding as "before Gog's attack" ?

I think this is plausible because Revelation 7 says: "do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until after we have sealed the slaves of our God on their foreheads..." That harming may refer to the unleashing of God's winds of destruction at Armageddon, the Climax of the GT

7 hours ago, jeje said:

It’s only a detail and we will know exactly soon for sure but isn’t possible the sealing comes during tribulation just before they receive their recompense ? If they receive the sealing before tribulation, it means they cannot be corrupted afterwards during tribulation, so no need to repent, but why would they need to receive the sealing before tribulation ? Would it mean they don’t need to prove their fidelity during this hard time as they are already sealed ?

In case they receive sealing during tribulation, we don’t have to expect some announcement from the governing body they have been already sealed and the GT is arrived 

4 hours ago, Dages said:

Maybe we will change the sealing timing understanding as "before Gog's attack" ?

19 minutes ago, truce said:

I think this is plausible because Revelation 7 says: "do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until after we have sealed the slaves of our God on their foreheads..." That harming may refer to the unleashing of God's winds of destruction at Armageddon, the Climax of the GT

Honestly, I agree with all of you. Our current understanding of them being sealed before the GT comes from Rev 7:1, the angels holding back the 4 winds, which our publications say is the start of the GT. I think it makes more sense that it's referring to Armageddon, but we'll have to wait for the light to get brighter. It never made sense to me for them to be sealed before the biggest trial of their faith even happens.

21 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

Honnêtement, je suis d'accord avec vous tous. Notre compréhension actuelle de leur scellement avant la GT vient de Rév. 7 : 1, les anges retenant les 4 vents, qui, selon nos publications, est le début de la GT . Je pense qu'il est plus logique que cela fasse référence à Armageddon, mais nous devrons attendre que la lumière devienne plus brillante. Cela n’a jamais eu de sens pour moi qu’ils soient scellés avant même que la plus grande épreuve de leur foi n’ait lieu.

Very relevant as usual, Justinah. However, remember that in the last days many anointed ones received the final seal as they died after living magnificent lives of service to Jehovah and the Kingdom, but they did not necessarily have horrible trials. I know some about whom I can say that I (or so else) have been infinitely more tested than them, you get the idea?

I know you are all just chatting but be careful not to run ahead of the chariot, brothers and sisters. I'm sure there have been many times over the years when many of us have wondered about an understanding and then at a later date those feelings have been validated. But we didn't have social media in the past to expound ideas that could be read by dozens of people at different levels of spiritual maturity.  

It is important that we don't get so caught up in what we think might be an incorrect understanding that we are seen to be disagreeing with what the slave has said. 

The slave has said that the anointed are to be sealed prior to the GT, so let's leave it at that until, if or when, that understanding is changed. It doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong. Jehovah is in charge. He knows when the final sealing will be done. 

We need to be in the habit of accepting the level of light as it is at present. It is a test of our faith and our trust. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

45 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

Honestly, I agree with all of you. Our current understanding of them being sealed before the GT comes from Rev 7:1, the angels holding back the 4 winds, which our publications say is the start of the GT. I think it makes more sense that it's referring to Armageddon, but we'll have to wait for the light to get brighter. It never made sense to me for them to be sealed before the biggest trial of their faith even happens.

Comming to think of it, makes sense they receive the seal right before they die, like the rest of the anoited before them who ended their their earthly career. So close to Gog´s attack . Anyway, if GT´s lenghth is short, the time from the final sealing until Armagedom will be short anyway. 

Let´s wait and see how it will be! Good to keep on the watch and pay attention to these details!

Edited by Sofia

36 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Very relevant as usual, Justinah. However, remember that in the last days many anointed ones received the final seal as they died after living magnificent lives of service to Jehovah and the Kingdom, but they did not necessarily have horrible trials. I know some about whom I can say that I (or so else) have been infinitely more tested than them, you get the idea?

No, but maintaining faith across a lifetime was a test they passed. 

Anyway, I don't want to get lost in the weeds. Our current understanding is that they are sealed before the GT, so that's how I'll leave it.

41 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

Non, mais maintenir la foi tout au long de sa vie était une épreuve qu’ils ont réussi. 

Quoi qu'il en soit, je ne veux pas me perdre dans les mauvaises herbes. Notre compréhension actuelle est qu'ils sont scellés avant la GT , c'est donc comme ça que je vais en rester là.

😘

9 hours ago, Dages said:

yeah because i remember recently this change came in our watchtower study..