JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

7 minutes ago, Dages said:

the individual final sealing for an anointed is also the signal that his earthly race is almost over

Lets assume that the recent 22,312 Memorial Partakers Worldwide are all genuine anointed ones. That is roughly 15% percent of the whole 144,000 and Satan is keeping an eye of them. Even the heavenly warfare is done, Revelation 12:17 says: “and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her offspring, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus”. And I just remember that our serving Circuit Overseer became a partaker last year. 

21 minutes ago, Dages said:

At the same time, the individual final sealing for an anointed is also the signal that his earthly race is almost over... sure, the end is close, but my mom's journey too, so that's a bit sad... I'll miss her.

In the most loving way possible, is it possible that this happens to every anointed person right before they die naturally?

Either way, 💜.

4 hours ago, Dages said:

Guys, if you know anointed people... 
do you know some who claimed to have been sealed recently ? 🤔 

Just to check something... because my anointed mom did...

Thamks bro for the info. I have a several friend close to me claiming they are anointed but i did not try to ask them because I feel inappropriate. From personal Bible Study sealing is now happening based on the scripture. Aside from that, there is a hint from the organization to all elders but I have to confirm it yet. Pleass help me in private if want you to share it. 

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

Thamks bro for the info. I have a several friend close to me claiming they are anointed but i did not try to ask them because I feel inappropriate. From personal Bible Study sealing is now happening based on the scripture. Aside from that, there is a hint from the organization to all elders but I have to confirm it yet. Pleass help me in private if want you to share it. 

There is a solid basis from the book of Daniel when the final sealing will be happened. I am so very happy to hear that some annointed claimed it already. Thank you very much. 

1 minute ago, Mike047 said:

Since Jehovah reveals his confidential talk to his servants, primarily the GB at this time. I don't think other well meaning brothers can be 'ahead of the update', if indeed there is one

Our publication give such a hint that some of us can understand the meaning of perplexing words. But still we have to keep it to ourselve for Jehovah's Glory and unity. 

1 minute ago, zoebarry said:

WW III has already begun…..it’s going to escalate now….

I can see that during the great tribulation, it’s going to be horrific, possibly there may be nuclear bombs dropped here and there, like in WWII, before Jehovah steps in….

Gog is now groomed for future actions especially for the KOTN. Ezekiel 38...describes Gog with vast army and a chieftain of other armies.

22 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

WW III has already begun…..it’s going to escalate now….

I can see that during the great tribulation, it’s going to be horrific, possibly there may be nuclear bombs dropped here and there, like in WWII, before Jehovah steps in….

We're in the third world... we don't see a third war yet

still a few horn blows from one side and the other

Is there anything to analyze?

1 minute ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

Gog with his vast armies and a chieftain is coming from remotest part(s) of the north prior to his attack to Jehovah's people. His vast armies will be assigned first to his first duty.... to his huge enemies (NORTH). It is so logical to say that Gog is armed to this purpose then Jehovah will use this event to direct Gog's heading to God's people. From this point of view, we are not  surprise why the world now is heading to armed themselve for future major fulfillment. P&S is another thing while powerful nations are going to equip themselve for wars. 

36 minutes ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-says-he-s-decided-on-response-to-iran-over-deadly-drone-attack/ar-BB1huaoL?ocid=socialshare

That's a very valid position.... here's how others may know the world is at war.  Scrub this video to the 1:09 mark you will hear them clearly say they don't want "to escalate the war".   Sometimes there are subtle mentions but when you look at who says it and where it comes from it can be a clear indication.  

2 minutes ago, vern said:

Funny thing is that nations don.t need an army for the Christian congregation.

Maby it will be trucks of paper bombs from lawyers taking all the property and kingdom halls.....

Yah, no need of large armies to attack Jehovah's people...

2 hours ago, Dumma said:

do you remember that we had a watchtower article in 2016 which says the sealing what is given is like token their sealing will be complete once the complete their earthly course or at the end of this system.

Obviously every faithful anointed before dies in this system receives the final sealing, holy spirit´s confirmation of aproval. The thing is... if GT is to start SOON, all of them will receive the final sealing more or less at the same time (?) Or am I wrong?

Therefore, unless we know that MANY anointed are receiving it, this may simply mean that this beloved sister is just about to end her earthling career very soon and NOT a hint about GT starting soon.

Yet, thank you so much for sharing @Dages :)❤️ 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

4 hours ago, Richie said:

It is not about final sealing. It is about the breakout of GT. I keep it confidential for the meantime 

Elders in Australia did not receive any information of that sort. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)