JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

8 hours ago, Anniebea said:

Yes as you know David I know of three who have all received their final sealing within the past week to ten days

This could of course be a coincidence, but they are all in their mid 50’s and fit and healthy

You must have some very mixed feelings at the moment…. Extremely happy for your mum but also sad because you’ll miss her

I think the best thing any of us can do right now is leave this in Jehovahs hands because if it’s worldwide then the GB will let us know I’m sure once they are absolutely sure themselves

I would be interested to know if when they do receive their final sealing if they have to let the branch know?

I feel since last quarter of last year that some had already received their final sealing. Some are still waiting until the outbreak of GT. Thanks for the information it is valuable to me. 

5 hours ago, vern said:

I met some who said they were anointed on facebook.... Reason i don.t facebook anymore.

Scriptures will help us not to be misled and understand the knowledge of Jehovah. So we must keep asking and beg for Jehovah's mercy along with thanks thru Jesus Christ. 

2 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

Social Media could be pivotal in spreading the hailstone message when it's time. (meaning they would be talking about us, not that we would be using it, necessarily)

And to spot on the light the true christians who got left from BTG ban.

*** w19 October p. 17 par. 11 Stay Faithful Through the “Great Tribulation” ***
11 At some point, the people whose religions were destroyed may resent the fact that Jehovah’s Witnesses keep practicing their religion. We can only imagine the uproar that this might create, including on social media. The nations and their ruler, Satan, will hate us for having the only surviving religion. They will not have attained their goal to eliminate all religion from the face of the earth. So we will become the center of their attention. At this point, the nations will take on the role of Gog of Magog.c They will band together to make a vicious, all-out attack on Jehovah’s people. (Ezek. 38:2, 14-16) It can be somewhat unsettling to think about those possibilities when we cannot be certain of the exact details. However, one thing is sure: We do not need to fear the great tribulation. Jehovah will give us lifesaving instructions. (Ps. 34:19) We will be able to “stand up straight and lift up [our] heads” because we will know that our “deliverance is getting near.”d
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2019603&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=19

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

17 minutes ago, Sofia said:

And to spot on the light the true christians who got left from BTG ban.

*** w19 October p. 17 par. 11 Stay Faithful Through the “Great Tribulation” ***
11 At some point, the people whose religions were destroyed may resent the fact that Jehovah’s Witnesses keep practicing their religion. We can only imagine the uproar that this might create, including on social media. The nations and their ruler, Satan, will hate us for having the only surviving religion. They will not have attained their goal to eliminate all religion from the face of the earth. So we will become the center of their attention. At this point, the nations will take on the role of Gog of Magog.c They will band together to make a vicious, all-out attack on Jehovah’s people. (Ezek. 38:2, 14-16) It can be somewhat unsettling to think about those possibilities when we cannot be certain of the exact details. However, one thing is sure: We do not need to fear the great tribulation. Jehovah will give us lifesaving instructions. (Ps. 34:19) We will be able to “stand up straight and lift up [our] heads” because we will know that our “deliverance is getting near.”d
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2019603&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=19

Yes it's true today

2 hours ago, Dages said:

Host Iranian military group. Proxy war as usual

This is heavy… Clearly, we are at the beginning of a dangerous new phase in this conflict.

bellow from the site sky news

IMG_1961.png

IMG_1962.png

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

This has been a very good moderated site.

I didn't explain my protest with Facebook.

But i don't agree with trying to spread this idea that GT is about to start by trying to figure out "anointed' saying they have been final sealed.  I will say that the rumor is that anointed are usually less vocal and more humble about things.

We've had many many false ideas about the end for 100 years: better to just stick to scriptures and far less commentary.

29 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Dear sister, put a link so I can go there and translate hahahaha, thank you

https://news.sky.com/story/middle-east-latest-us-iran-jordan-attack-israel-hamas-gaza-news-live-12978800
😊 

3 minutes ago, vern said:

But i don't agree with trying to spread this idea that GT is about to start by trying to figure out "anointed' saying they have been final sealed.  I will say that the rumor is that anointed are usually less vocal and more humble about things.

We've had many many false ideas about the end for 100 years: better to just stick to scriptures and far less commentary.

Yes true we must stick to the Scripture. We can only make them true by ourselves that GT is about to start and final sealing is happening. Though it's hard but still we can find way through our personal study.

Shared informations are only added helps to our current personal study and they are so useful. 

Romanian General Staff chief says Putin will not stop and calls to prepare for war with Russia

https://www.yahoo.com/news/romanian-general-staff-chief-says-200638957.html

More saber rattling... this world is itching for war.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

37 minutes ago, vern said:

Speaking of this, I remember an anointed brother telling his friend in a letter he felt he's been sealed. They didn't have social media at the time, but this letter didn't remain private. So, I guess many --if not all-- anointed would tell someone something similar.

"I have fought the fine fight, I have run the race to the finish, I have observed the faith." --Paul (2 Timothy 4:7)
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=nwtsty&srctype=wol&bible=55004007&srcid=share

The FDS explained what he meant in re book:

16. (a) When was the apostle Paul’s sealing complete, and how do we know? (b) When will the Lamb’s wife have “prepared herself” fully?

16 After decades of testing, Paul himself could declare: “I have fought the fine fight, I have run the course to the finish, I have observed the faith. From this time on there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me as a reward in that day, yet not only to me, but also to all those who have loved his manifestation.” (2 Timothy 4:7, 8) The apostle’s sealing appears to have been complete, even though he was still in the flesh and would yet face martyrdom. Similarly, the time must come when all remaining ones on earth of the 144,000 will have been sealed individually as belonging to Jehovah. (2 Timothy 2:19) This will be when the Lamb’s wife will have fully prepared herself—the great majority of the 144,000 having already received their heavenly reward and those still on earth having been finally approved and sealed as faithful ones.

The next paragraph of the re book says:

17 At this point in Jehovah’s timetable, when the sealing of the 144,000 has reached completion, the angels release the four winds of the great tribulation. (Revelation 7:1-3) First, judgment is executed on harlotlike Babylon the Great. The victorious Christ next moves on quickly to Armageddon to destroy the rest of Satan’s organization on earth and, finally, to abyss Satan and his demons. (Revelation 19:11–20:3) If any anointed ones still survive on earth, they will doubtless enter into their heavenly reward soon after Christ completes his conquest and will join their fellow members of the bride class. Then, at God’s due time, the marriage of the Lamb can take place!

Sooooo... tic toc, tic toc, tic toc...

46 minutes ago, Ysaias said:

If any anointed ones still survive on earth, they will doubtless enter into their heavenly reward soon after Christ completes his conquest and will join their fellow members of the bride class. Then, at God’s due time, the marriage of the Lamb can take place!

This is not the most recent understanding…

climax revelation book needs to be updated 🙄

*** kr chap. 21 p. 228 par. 16 God’s Kingdom Removes Its Enemies ***
16 How does this gathering of the anointed remnant relate to the event that will occur next, Armageddon? The timing of the gathering indicates that all anointed ones will be in heaven before God’s war of Armageddon begins. In heaven, the 144,000 corulers with Christ will receive authority to share with Jesus in wielding “an iron rod” of destruction against all enemies of God’s Kingdom. (Rev. 2:26, 27) Then, together with powerful angels, the resurrected anointed ones will follow Christ, the Warrior-King, as he sets out to confront the “vast army” of enemies that is closing in on its prey—Jehovah’s people. (Ezek. 38:15) When that violent confrontation takes place, the war of Armageddon is on!—Rev. 16:16.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1102014263&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=23

Edited by Sofia

1 hour ago, Ysaias said:

The next paragraph of the re book says:

17 At this point in Jehovah’s timetable, when the sealing of the 144,000 has reached completion, the angels release the four winds of the great tribulation. (Revelation 7:1-3) First, judgment is executed on harlotlike Babylon the Great. The victorious Christ next moves on quickly to Armageddon to destroy the rest of Satan’s organization on earth and, finally, to abyss Satan and his demons. (Revelation 19:11–20:3) If any anointed ones still survive on earth, they will doubtless enter into their heavenly reward soon after Christ completes his conquest and will join their fellow members of the bride class. Then, at God’s due time, the marriage of the Lamb can take place!

Sooooo... tic toc, tic toc, tic toc...

Jehovah truly trusts them that they are faithful even they are still in the flesh. 

Federal judge in DC postpones Trump's March trial on charges of plotting to overturn 2020 election

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-dc-postpones-trumps-205339008.html

I can imagine if this doesn’t go his way… well we just don’t know but he and his offspring prefer violence. 

Jeremiah 10:23,24

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

5 minutes ago, JennyM said:

With the war going on, when bro herd said, "Any day now."?  Is that now literal?

I don’t think any of us can give you a definite answer sister. The reality is that each day it gets closer. Jehovah has set a fixed time that isn’t getting any further away from us. The composite sign is happening all around us and so much prophecy has been fulfilled. Trust in Jehovah he will never let you down!

2 hours ago, Kwabena said:

I'm sorry could you explain to me what you mean by "final sealing"?

Final seal is a gurantee for the one who received initial call for heavenly hope. Jehovah trusts him that he will be faithful eternally. This seal will be until before the outbreak of Great Tribulation. (Sorry for not giving you a link or any reference).