JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

8 hours ago, vern said:

This has been a very good moderated site.

I didn't explain my protest with Facebook.

But i don't agree with trying to spread this idea that GT is about to start by trying to figure out "anointed' saying they have been final sealed.  I will say that the rumor is that anointed are usually less vocal and more humble about things.

We've had many many false ideas about the end for 100 years: better to just stick to scriptures and far less commentary.

Neither do I, and I'm sure that was not the intent of the original poster. Even if all those professing to be anointed suddenly all declared they received their final sealing, it would still not necessarily indicate that the GT is to start the next day. (Matthew 24:36)

15 minutes ago, truce said:

Neither do I, and I'm sure that was not the intent of the original poster. Even if all those professing to be anointed suddenly all declared they received their final sealing, it would still not necessarily indicate that the GT is to start the next day. (Matthew 24:36)

Yes, it is not necessarily today, tomorrow or next week. 

3 hours ago, Kwabena said:

I'm sorry could you explain to me what you mean by "final sealing"?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007007

When will the remnant of anointed Christians who have initially been sealed receive their final sealing? Any still alive on earth will be sealed “in their foreheads” before the outbreak of the great tribulation. When the four winds of tribulation are unleashed, all of spiritual Israel will have been sealed in finality, even though a few will still be alive in the flesh and must yet finish their earthly course.

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Richie said:

Yes, it is not necessarily today, tomorrow or next week. 

However they all need to receive the sealing before the outbreak of the GT

So it would be a realisation that were maybe a small step further forward than we might have thought we were

I know some who are convinced it could be another twenty years away….. I don’t think so ha ha 

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

5 minutes ago, Anniebea said:

However they all need to receive the sealing before the outbreak of the GT

So it would be a realisation that were maybe a small step further forward than we might have thought we were

I know some who are convinced it could be another twenty years away….. I don’t think so ha ha 

I think it is so unreasonable if it could be for another 20 years or even 5 years after the completion of sealing. One week or a month are short period of time that still we can feel the excitement. 

13 minutes ago, Anniebea said:

It would really be amazing to realize that MANY anointed receive the final sealing at this point of time. And don’t die afterwards.

Specially if they are 50-60 years old…

my speculation of course

But makes sense to watch a “mass” sealing just before the outbreak of GT

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 hours ago, Kwabena said:

I'm sorry could you explain to me what you mean by "final sealing"?

interestingly, one of our publication said they are already “numerically complete bride class”.

This makes ours a time for rejoicing. To add to all this rejoicing, an occasion of universal interest and for universal joy approaches. It is the marriage of the numerically complete bride class, the New Jerusalem, to Jesus Christ the King.

Worldwide Security Under the “Prince of Peace”, chap. 11 pp. 90-97.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101986081?q=numerically+complete+bride+class&p=par

Once the Final Sealing is completed Satan again failed his second attempt when be brought the war on Earth from heaven as Revelation 12:17 says: “So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her offspring, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus”.

No wonder Gog of Magog is his final attempt to thwart Jehovah’s purpose before Armageddon. 

51 minutes ago, Richie said:

I think it is so unreasonable if it could be for another 20 years or even 5 years after the completion of sealing. One week or a month are short period of time that still we can feel the excitement. 

how do you conclude that the sealing is done.

4 minutes ago, Dumma said:

how do you conclude that the sealing is done.

That is only my assumption based on my personal study, just want to keep it for myself for the sake of love and unity and still GB has the last words. By the way, from my personal study final sealing is now progressive (based on my digging). 

15 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

we probably won't know when it's done

When BTG is destroyed we will know it’s done 🥰

22 minutes ago, Dumma said:

we know for sure it will be done before end of GT or start of Armegedon 

Sealing will be completed BEFORE GT outbreak.

IMG_1970.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Dumma said:

we know for sure it will be done before end of GT or start of Armegedon 

We will know for sure once BTG is destroyed… If not before if the GB tell us

But word will get around anyway and we would soon realise that all are sealed

It’s just a case of wait and see

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Article ”Will you keep on the watch” paragraph 11

So, then, before the great tribulation starts, all the faithful anointed on earth will have received their final sealing. (Revelation 7:1-4) From then on, it is certain that they will go to heaven

and article ”Learn from the illustration of the talents” paragraph 12-13.

Just before the great tribulation, God will give his final approval to the hardworking anointed ones who are still on earth at that time. This is their final sealing. (Revelation 7:1-3) Then, before Armageddon, Jesus will reward them by raising them to heaven

2 minutes ago, LindaViktoria said:

Article ”Will you keep on the watch” paragraph 11

So, then, before the great tribulation starts, all the faithful anointed on earth will have received their final sealing. (Revelation 7:1-4) From then on, it is certain that they will go to heaven

and article ”Learn from the illustration of the talents” paragraph 12-13.

Just before the great tribulation, God will give his final approval to the hardworking anointed ones who are still on earth at that time. This is their final sealing. (Revelation 7:1-3) Then, before Armageddon, Jesus will reward them by raising them to heaven

It's very exciting !

2 hours ago, Anniebea said:

But word will get around anyway and we would soon realise that all are sealed

It’s just a case of wait and se

I agree. If they don’t keep it to themselves.

I just wonder if are there any anointed here in jwtalk 🤔

4 hours ago, Sweet Tooth said:

“So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her offspring, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus”.

No wonder Gog of Magog is his final attempt to thwart Jehovah’s purpose before Armageddon. 

Imagine the heavy responsibility these will feel. Most of them elderly, all humble.

Truly, the "good hand of God will rest upon them" to get through the attack of Gog and complete their assignment.

And they will have the last word at the war of Armageddon.

Nowadays it is more often said (what I hear at the meeting) - RECEIVERS FROM SYMBOLS, in connection with the growth of those receiving at the Memorial of the death of Christ. Perhaps among the 6000 in the JWTalk chat, there are some. :uhhuh:

Edited by Andrey