JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

10 hours ago, Sofia said:

It would really be amazing to realize that MANY anointed receive the final sealing at this point of time. And don’t die afterwards.

Specially if they are 50-60 years old…

my speculation of course

But makes sense to watch a “mass” sealing just before the outbreak of GT

Can be progressive or can be a flock of people. Either of these

2 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

US and UK strike at least 30 Houthi targets in Yemen

US strikes Iran-backed groups as Israel-Hamas war rages

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-02-03-24/index.html

The strikes – on targets that include command and control, and a weapons storage facility – come a day after the US hit Iran-backed militia targets in Syria and Iraq

I was going over the 1st study article (I Will Never Abandon You) in the February 2024 WT, and in paragraph 15, I found it interesting that the article says: "Some anointed christians were fighters before they became Jehovah's Witnesses. Some even served in the armed forces of this world." I thought this was interesting because I know at least two examples of such: Brothers Herd and Morris. Of course there are others. But the article reminded me of the life story of Brother Morris and it shows that the fact that he is no longer serving on the GB does not mean that he lost his calling. I truly love that brother. 

Edited by truce

8 minutes ago, truce said:

I was going over the 1st study article (I Will Never Abandon You) in the February 2024 WT, and in paragraph 15, I found it interesting that the article says: "Some anointed christians were fighters before they became Jehovah's Witnesses. Some even served in the armed forces of this world." I thought this was interesting because I know at least two examples of such: Brothers Herd and Morris. Of course there are others. But the article reminded me of the life story of Brother Morris and it shows that the fact that he is no longer serving on the GB does not mean that he lost his calling. I truly love that brother. 

Ok, 😊🤔 but how this relates to the topic? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

US and UK strike at least 30 Houthi targets in Yemen

US strikes Iran-backed groups as Israel-Hamas war rages

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-02-03-24/index.html

Reading the news makes my faith stronger

Bible prophecy is in fullfillment!

Kots is Anglo-American power. Uk always backs Usa actions.

Daniel prophecy chapter 11 states after verse 40 that the conflict between the 2 kings would be in the form of pushings. Not openly.

We are actually seeing that.

In Ukraine War Anglo American power gives military support to Ukraine not engaging directly with Russia.

Again in the Middle East Anglo American power fights Iran s proxy’s instead of Iran itself (Iran + Russia are part of the KOTN).

What can we expect in the near future?

I expect the same. Not an open conflict but the great tribulation will occur before that would ever happen.

In the near future we can expect more pushings, a proxy war (instead of open conflict between the 2 kings) and religion ban. 

proxy war is when some actors fight backed by a major nation.

iran supplies Houthis Hamas and Hezbollah for instance.

by fighting those, Anglo American forces don’t fight directly Iran

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

A Houthi military spokesperson, Yahya Sarea, suggested in a statement that the group's intervention in the Red Sea would continue.

"These attacks will not deter us from our ethical, religious and humanitarian stance in support of the resilient Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip," Sarea said. 

Religion is clearly intrinsic to war

Look at the proxy’s rebel groups names meaning 

IMG_1966.jpeg

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

These attacks will not deter us from our ethical, religious and humanitarian stance in support of the resilient Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip," Sarea said. 

Also defiantly they said …In the group's first reaction to the latest wave of attacks, he warned: "We will meet escalation with escalation."

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

15 hours ago, Sofia said:

Reading the news makes my faith stronger

Bible prophecy is in fullfillment!

Kots is Anglo-American power. Uk always backs Usa actions.

Daniel prophecy chapter 11 states after verse 40 that the conflict between the 2 kings would be in the form of pushings. Not openly.

We are actually seeing that.

In Ukraine War Anglo American power gives military support to Ukraine not engaging directly with Russia.

Again in the Middle East Anglo American power fights Iran s proxy’s instead of Iran itself (Iran + Russia are part of the KOTN).

What can we expect in the near future?

I expect the same. Not an open conflict but the great tribulation will occur before that would ever happen.

In the near future we can expect more pushings, a proxy war (instead of open conflict between the 2 kings) and religion ban. 

proxy war is when some actors fight backed by a major nation.

iran supplies Houthis Hamas and Hezbollah for instance.

by fighting those, Anglo American forces don’t fight directly Iran

Just imagine this now...

- Mother of Harlots > Might be all with quarters in Jerusalem - It is holy place for themselves

> Catholic Quarter > Orthodox Quarter > Israel Quarter > Islam Quarter

* These are invloved in various issues today but majority are in wars.

1) Muslim vs Jews 2) Russian Orthodox vs Ukrainian Orthodox 3) Catholic vs Secular Governments

* Houthi, Hezbollah, Iran are the ISLAMIC Nations and militant groups > US/UK vs Islamic Militants. West now offers the Two-State Solution that is against the will of Israel (UN vs Israel).

- Rev. 17:16 ... TEN HORNS... will HATE the PROSTITUTE... and will make HER DAVASTATED...

- Rev. 17:13 ... so THEY GIVE their POWER and AUTHORITY to the WILD BEAST

- Mat. 24:15 ... when YOU CATCH SIGHT of the DISGUSTING THING that causes desolation,...STANDING IN A HOLY

PLACE...

This summary is indeed a faith strengthening!!!

Edited by Richie

40 minutes ago, Richie said:

Just imagine this now...

- Mother of Harlots > Might be all with quarters in Jerusalem - It is holy place for themselves

> Catholic Quarter > Orthodox Quarter > Israel Quarter > Islam Quarter

* These are invloved in various issues today but majority are in wars.

1) Muslim vs Jews 2) Russian Orthodox vs Ukrainian Orthodox 3) Catholic vs Secular Governments

* Houthi, Hezbollah, Iran are the ISLAMIC Nations and militant groups > US/UK vs Islamic Militants. West now offers the Two-State Solution that is against the will of Israel (UN vs Israel).

- Rev. 17:16 ... TEN HORNS... will HATE the PROSTITUTE... and will make HER DAVASTATED...

- Rev. 17:13 ... so THEY GIVE their POWER and AUTHORITY to the WILD BEAST

- Mat. 24:15 ... when YOU CATCH SIGHT of the DISGUSTING THING that causes desolation,...STANDING IN A HOLY

PLACE...

This summary is indeed a faith strengthening!!!

Anglican and Protestants along with Catholicism. They have issue with secular governments and society today. 

1 hour ago, Richie said:

2 Tim. 2:7...Give constant thought to what I am saying; the Lord will give you understanding in all things.. 

And how glad we are to have appointed channel (FDS) to dispense understanding according to heavenly chariots movement. 

6 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

And how glad we are to have appointed channel (FDS) to dispense understanding according to heavenly chariots movement. 

FDS is the only channel even we have such understanding... Those who have still must wait in a proper time for sake of Jehovah's timing.

I just watched the January '23 broadcast again. It is very compelling.

Start at 34 minutes in, you need the lead-in to grasp the main point. The brothers do a timeline of 66 to 67 CE, there were multiple things happening in just that first year! It really reminds me of what we're experiencing right now, so many things falling apart all at once. 

It wasn't just one event but a series of events that caused the destruction of Jerusalem. 

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

We apreciate the brothers taking the lead as fortold by Eph 1:10.

Jesus did say in Mathew that slaves of Christ would be faithful and discreet.

Don.t forget Jesus told them not to be called leader as only Christ was the leader but you are to be called brothers.

The governing body are very humble and don.t talk like leaders the way the world would be.

Apostle Paul took direction directly from Christ and holy spirit for many years before cooperating with a more organized congregation.  He even corrected apostles in front of many and wasn.t censored for it.

Even disrespectful apostates single out The Governing Body in regards to this idea of leadership by a few imperfect men.

Jehovah can use anyone for his will and we gladly cooperate..

Just remember what Jesus said.  No one is to be called leader you all are brothers.

That being said we are all asked to be ready to obey even those taking the lead.  This is not a military like organization they way the world thinks.  Humility. Modesty. Love. Agape. Everyone is greater then you.

When we all are mature the idea of authority really won.t be a thing as we all will cooperate with Jehovahs spirit and direction. Even Jesus gives the kingdom back so that Jehovah can be all things to everyone.

3 hours ago, Richie said:

FDS is the only channel even we have such understanding...

Or perhaps some think they have understanding, but they don't. There is a lot of unknowns my dear brother. Always better wait for proper food at the proper time. ...always... ☺️

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

The brothers do a timeline of 66 to 67 CE, there were multiple things happening in just that first year! It really reminds me of what we're experiencing right now, so many things falling apart all at once. 

It wasn't just one event but a series of events that caused the destruction of Jerusalem. 

What I thought was quite interesting is that the Roman official (governor?) went to the temple and took 17 talents for "unpaid taxes".  It was such an affront to the Jews that it started a revolt and things really escalated quickly.

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

True 😊

I just love this morning worship 

Brother Losch explains that so well:

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwbmw_201504_2_VIDEO

19 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Or perhaps some think they have understanding, but they don't. There is a lot of unknowns my dear brother. Always better wait for proper food at the proper time. ...always... ☺️

Yes, we have to wait always whatever happen this is the way we can show humility. That's why all taking the lead (especially non annointed) are trained further to be modest and ready to obey... Because these will help them to show Jehovah' qualities despite the disconnection to branch or even to Watchtower that may happen in the near future.

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

True 😊

I just love this morning worship 

Brother Losch explains that so well:

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwbmw_201504_2_VIDEO

It's interesting that a lot of "troubles" are caused by Islamic religious groups, but the judgment upon false religion starts with Christendom.