JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Do you foresee the updates increasing in frequency as well?

Maybe ... I think the frequency is according to need.

Bible says that the food is served at proper time.

If apropriated, I think we may have updates more often, or with more content if we need them.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

40 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Maybe ... I think the frequency is according to need

If apropriated, I think we may have updates more often, or with more content if we need them.

It seems very likely, especially after BtG has been destroyed.   We will crave news and direction, which will also be coming to us through the congregation.

The updates may be primarily for our comfort, hearing from the GB

Direction is more likely a case-by-case local matter.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Doug said:

Direction is more likely a case-by-case local matter.

I’m sure

because who lives in a huge city may not have exactly the same directions as the ones who live in the wilderness or remote farms.

My imagination always thinks that during GT, Jw in big cities will face more violence and changes that the ones in extreme remote areas in the middle of no where.

but I admit I can be wrong 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

I’m sure

because who lives in a huge city may not have exactly the same directions as the ones who live in the wilderness or remote farms.

My imagination always thinks that during GT, Jw in big cities will face more violence and changes that the ones in extreme remote areas in the middle of no where.

but I admit I can be wrong 

I'm glad the HQ got out of NY City. It has gone crazy over there. Can't image the GT, yet Gods people will be protected no matter where they at.

Not only that.

Disestablishment of the Church of England Bill [HL] - Parliamentary Bills - UK Parliament

If Labour party wins in UK they will separate the Church from the State, overthrown about 70 bishops from the house of Lords.

Thriling times lie ahead. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Gobal Debt at Record High, Raising Fears of Another Financial Crisis... 

It looks like we are heading close to another unprecedented financial chaos. Might be people will realize the gold and silver especially paper monies have no value anymore. 

2 hours ago, Richie said:

The effect of Climate Change to Air Travels. More and more air turbulence due to the change of weather patterns and turbulence will become more intenses than before... 

Perhaps another topic within forum would be more fitting for such specific article about air turbulence? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Perhaps another topic within forum would be more fitting for such specific article about air turbulence? 

That's great idea... Nowadays, air turbulence become furious and frequent than before and there are severe injuries and fatality recorded. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Sofia said:

Not only that.

Disestablishment of the Church of England Bill [HL] - Parliamentary Bills - UK Parliament

If Labour party wins in UK they will separate the Church from the State, overthrown about 70 bishops from the house of Lords.

Thriling times lie ahead. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

looks like disestablishment before their destruction. 

Edited by JennyM

29 minutes ago, johnnyjw01 said:

I stumbled across disgusting images of what they are doing to civilians and babies in Palestine... I wonder if our brothers are doing well, there's no update about them 😔 May Jehovah intervene soon  

True brother, what happens there is so disgusted. Hope Jehovah will intervene soon. I believe Jehovah cannot tolerate it any longer. 

33 minutes ago, Richie said:

Vrai frère, ce qui se passe là-bas est tellement dégoûté. J’espère que Jéhovah interviendra bientôt. Je crois que Jéhovah ne peut plus le tolérer. 

You and @johnnyjw01 are so right !

Turn our eyes away from these horrors, not because we don't want to see but because we can't stand it anymore. 

The idea of Jehovah and Jesus seeing this is also heartbreaking. Compared to what was going to happen in Jerusalem, in 70, Jesus cried, and we are told that it was not a tear or two. They were sobs, loud. But none of his disciples had access to this vision of horror. They could have, Jehovah showed three of them the transfiguration of Jesus after all. I think we'd better not dwell on it. Risk of discouragement or loss of neutrality. Daniel had a visual sample of our times and in Dan 8:27 he testifies to his trouble. We understand him!

15 hours ago, Richie said:

Gobal Debt at Record High, Raising Fears of Another Financial Crisis... 

It looks like we are heading close to another unprecedented financial chaos. Might be people will realize the gold and silver especially paper monies have no value anymore. 

I don't know about you, but my landlord still requires payment in US dollars - so, I am still going to work.

But hey ... If you suddenly hear that landlords, grocery stories and gas stations are just giving things away as "payment" is worthless - PLEASE, tell me where. I can travel  :wink:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 11:57 AM, comtemplate said:

this news article along with some research on the term "The summit of the future" 

The UN has plans to revamp by the year 2025/2026 according to article #109 of the UN Charter ... this will change the current laws in place 

Also, at this years summit in September they have had 4 years to obtain signatures from many countries to trump their countries' laws or supercede them and act separately giving this part of the UN more power than individual countries.  This action is in connection with the signing of the declaration at the UN summit on 2020 for the UN's 75th anniversary. @Percy they know that they have and will fail to reach their 2030 SDG goals so this is what they have come up with so far....  

it is definitely getting interesting Anticipation Popcorn GIF

If I could thank you 10 times for posting this I would. I love watching videos from Redacted. I can’t say I agree with everything they post, since I mainly have been following the stuff about the coming digital currency. I love to get my news from independent sources like these, since all mainstream news networks in the U.S. are owned by 6 corporations and use their propaganda machine to mislead, divide and socially engineer people.

Many people would call the stuff mentioned in this video a bunch of conspiracy theories. But there’s nothing theoretical about the information. There’s a difference between believing something you can’t prove and believing facts. Based on the stuff I’ve researched, I believe 2030 will be a crucial year, unless things take place sooner. I’m not saying the end will come in 2030, since nobody knows the days and hour, but that things will go downhill very fast after that if this system lasts that long. This is my humble opinion.

Edited by Cushi

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

4 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Key expression from Lavarov; "Let me underscore again, this entails respecting realities on the ground, which reflect the will of people living there."

In other words useless as Ukraine keeps rejecting those "realities" on the ground as they want all land back. (especially they want Crimea back) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 minutes ago, cme said:

There are alot of prophecies overlapping.  One does not know whats up or down.  But, we see it coming.  Too much going on the world scene.  We will wait and see how this comes through.  But, I tell you truthfully, I can't wait till all this over and we are on the other side.

While we wait there are some of us working with the puzzle personally.  Some create probabilities but the good thing is we are heading now to closer look and understand some of the picture what may look like.