JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

https://www.local10.com/news/world/2024/05/30/ap-interview-divisions-among-the-worlds-powerful-nations-are-undermining-un-efforts-to-end-crises/

When you read this, it’s hard to imagine how they will ever be able to come together for a “Peace” announcement; one that enough people will believe. 
Here’s hoping September’s summit does something different and drastic!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

5 hours ago, Ysaias said:

They're all too young. They're supposed to be elderly people. 👴

It's a old photo... hahaha

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

2 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

Let’s not read too much into the photos, folks.

We need to remember that the WT is NOT INSPIRED, and neither are the photos are artist’s renderings.. 

Correct. They always say that they are not infallible like us. Of course, Jehovah uses them to led us into His righteousness. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mike047 said:

KOTNKOTS sounds like an a tribal people 

I got some native-) American blood in me. Maybe from 2 tribes. I will find out in the NW. But the tribe KOTNKOTS tribe will not find out. Jehovah will smash them before then. 

Edited by Dustparticle

2 hours ago, zoebarry said:

Let’s not read too much into the photos, folks.

We need to remember that the WT is NOT INSPIRED, and neither are the photos are artist’s renderings.. 

It’s always made me wonder.. 

many parts of WT, as a JW you can clearly see throughout ur life that there is Jehovah’s spirit with us.. the unity, the distance from apostasy as a whole and the understanding of the Bible..

many times when I read WT publications, I just know that man alone can’t compose these with such depth and insight. 

But then there are other times if you pay attention to minor details, it’s quite clear at least intermittently, Jehovah’s spirit was absent or not as strong as usual. 

6 hours ago, Dages said:

No. Jehovah is present. But our writings aren't inspired that's all.

Never been inspired? Perhaps.

By the way when I read the insight books, one of my favorites, I get the impression God’s spirit did something, or they are the works of geniuses. At least their zeal and efforts were blessed by Jehovah.

Posted (edited)

Do know notice that the KOTN trio Russia>China>Iran are participants of all Europe>Asia>Middle East Wars? Europe>Asia>Middle are now sponsoring peace summits without the Russia>China>Iran delegates. Peace talks are now resounding to all parts of major war areas.

Here are the wars or intended wars:

Russia > Ukraine to NATO nations

China > Taiwan to Philippines

Iran > Sponsoring Hamas with military aids and trainings. 

All KOTN nations are now in action. 

Edited by Richie

9 hours ago, Richie said:

Do know notice that the KOTN trio Russia>China>Iran are participants of all Europe>Asia>Middle East Wars? Europe>Asia>Middle are now sponsoring peace summits without the Russia>China>Iran delegates. Peace talks are now resounding to all parts of major war areas.

Here are the wars or intended wars:

Russia > Ukraine to NATO nations

China > Taiwan to Philippines

Iran > Sponsoring Hamas with military aids and trainings. 

All KOTN nations are now in action. 

They sponsor then peace? hypocrisy?

https://pressxpress.org/2024/05/29/the-fight-against-faith-religion-is-under-attack-globally/

Religion is under attack globally! 

"Religious intolerance has emerged as a pressing global issue, affecting the lives of millions of people worldwide. The relentless rise in government restrictions and social hostilities highlights the severity of this problem. These alarming trends serve as a clear indication of the urgent need for concerted action to safeguard religious freedom and foster a culture of tolerance and understanding". 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Richie said:

These are somewhat unusual because all KOTN nations are involved on these issues and are almost parallel in timing. 

What I suppose to say is that they sponsor war then now sponsor peace.. Lol! hypocrisy..

Or maybe the frog like  demon expression has started. 

Edited by JennyM