JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

The Guardian.com   "Rishi Sunak floats sanctions on young people for refusing national service".

North Korea style.  Just wait until Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) takes hold.

Yep.. I found this. This indeed is incredible and looks like the world is moving towards more "authoritarian" style even in democratic countries. (if implemented) 

Rishi Sunak has indicated that young people might face restrictions on access to finance or driving licences if they refuse to do national service, as he faced a TV quizzing from voters. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/20/rishi-sunak-floats-sanctions-on-young-people-for-refusing-national-service#:~:text=Rishi Sunak floats sanctions on young people for refusing national service,-PM suggests curbs&text=Rishi Sunak has indicated that,a TV quizzing from voters.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Indeed.  In the UK, principle partner of KOTS, the current Prime Minister Sunak is proposing that mandatory national service be restored.  

Not exactly the same as conscription into the military.  Rather, a choice between military service or civil service one weekend every month.

The "motivation" , as it were, is that if 18 year olds don't comply with either option, they will be cut off from the financial banking system.  Checking accounts, credit cards etc will be unavailable to them.

There is even talk of suspending driver's licenses or other sanctions.

He may lose elections 

Some say he won’t even rule as deputy 

Nevertheless this seems to be the course of most politicians in Europe now

Russian s threat is leading to it

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

44 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Nevertheless this seems to be the course of most politicians in Europe now

Russian s threat is leading to it

Are you saying Russia's aggressive posture is causing the public to shift toward the right and away from the left/progressive/globalist ideology

In other words:  Slogans like "Build The Wall" are now more popular versus "All Are Welcome".

12 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

There seems to be some whispers that they intentionally let Biden do this because they don't want to use him anymore. 

Possibly.  That would explain why this debate on 6/27 was the earliest debate there has ever been.  They would want the extra time to "sell" his replacement.   Speculation, of course.

For background; in previous elections, the first debate would take place after some states had already sent out mail-in ballots.

If there is another Biden-Trump debate, it will be on September 10.   There's also supposed to be one Vice-President debate.

54 minutes ago, Doug said:

Are you saying Russia's aggressive posture

I’m saying that Russia s threat is leading many countries to military service obligation 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

36 minutes ago, Doug said:

Possibly.  That would explain why this debate on 6/27 was the earliest debate there has ever been.  They would want the extra time to "sell" his replacement.   Speculation, of course.

For background; in previous elections, the first debate would take place after some states had already sent out mail-in ballots.

If there is another Biden-Trump debate, it will be on September 10.   There's also supposed to be one Vice-President debate.

As far as I can see… the feet with iron xx clay seem to have more and more clay and less iron as the end of this system approaches fast

no wonder a rock can destroy the feet of the statue 🫣

Leading to its fall

(Dan chapter 2)

Edited by Sofia

14 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yes.  Countries are building up their militaries.

There's even talk about a 1500 mile barrier to protect Poland and Baltic States.

Yes, I was listening to news from that region and they are really serious about it. 

I think they want EU to pay or contribute to this project which is estimated for 2.2 billion dollars. 

TELEMMGLPICT000379612231_17168333883350_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUZT9ev9hyr-UqX_e5yJdHegZ8g0DnMpzbcgx3AoxtaA.webp

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

52 minutes ago, JennyM said:

2024 - the year of threats

OUR YEARTEXT FOR 2024: “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”PS. 56:3.

If anyone is still wondering why this text it means that this person lives in a cave, in the farthest desert on earth, alone.

21 hours ago, Doug said:

The Guardian.com   "Rishi Sunak floats sanctions on young people for refusing national service".

North Korea style.  Just wait until Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) takes hold.

That’s a pretty fair use of CBDC and the blockchain. Especially if paper dollars go away. They could just turn off your access and you would be feast to famine real quick. They could weaponize it essentially I guess.

Edited by chuck83

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

33 minutes ago, chuck83 said:

That’s a pretty fair use of CBDC and the blockchain. They could just turn off your access and you would be feast to famine real quick. They could weaponize it essentially I guess.

One thing every human with authority over others must maintain is CONTROL.

When a crime is investigated, it's shocking to learn how much information law enforcement can dig up about a person.  Their cell phone history, their Internet searches, CCTV, credit and debit card use , etc.

Of course, when this information is used to take a bad person off the streets, we cheer.  But this kind of access into our lives can be weaponized against innocent people.  Isn't that what the Russian government is doing to our brothers?

And in South Korea, due to our neutrality our brothers had a criminal history that caused them problems when looking for employment.

On 6/15/2024 at 10:22 AM, New World Explorer said:

Many times GB said… that everyone will know GT started when nations attack false religion worldwide. Until that time do not expect any announcements as GB is very careful about it. Therefore we have personal responsibility to stay spiritually awake, and wait patiently upon Jehovah. 

G'day you.

Yes they went even further to say that we may see the fulfillment of this the same time as they, the GB do, as it's often in hindsight we see the fulfillment of prophecy. 

Remember  too, they've often said it's going to be sudden, a lot of fulfillment of prophecy happens behind closed doors.  As Greg sensibly said, we have to stay awake, keep our senses and don't get distracted.

Notice Greg ... I called you sensible  ... that doesn't happen often. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

On 6/29/2024 at 12:29 PM, Sofia said:

As far as I can see… the feet with iron xx clay seem to have more and more clay and less iron as the end of this system approaches fast

no wonder a rock can destroy the feet of the statue 🫣

Leading to its fall

(Dan chapter 2)

Hehe yes Sofia, next picture of the image we get will have the toes crumbling into bits. But hey the stone hits while they are still intact. We are close.

Hugs my sister. Always enjoy your post.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Absolutely!  We are very close to the end.  As we see the governments scrambling for leaders and others trying to move in their position, we see Jehovah's day rapidly approaching. 

The noise of this system is deafening, lets not be distracted.  Keep on the watch!

Edited by cme

added sentence.

1 hour ago, Stormswift said:

Hehe yes Sofia, next picture of the image we get will have the toes crumbling into bits. But hey the stone hits while they are still intact. We are close.

True and I remind a person about that at the library while others were listening too. It will be Jesus will destroy the Anglo-American power and all nations too. Daniel 2:44. 

1 hour ago, Stormswift said:

love ya ❤️

2024 - a record year for elections.

As suspected, far right politics are gaining more power, specialy in Europe.

As far as we can expect: Politics scenario is being created to hate religion more untill they destroy it completly.

BTW - I have a weird feeling that Iran will act directly upon Israel and the muslim world versus jewish world catching christians by the middle... will soon create havoc and riots all over the planet. Stay tunned on the middle east for the next weeks. I also suspect that Russia will support Iran on this. As the Russian Federation said this week that huge agreements between both countries are on the way.

We still dont know what will ignite the full destruction of religion. All we know that its Jehovah on the proper time that will tell them to do it and it will be total.

Edited by Sofia

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

I have a weird feeling that Iran will act directly upon Israel and the muslim world versus jewish world catching christians by the middle... will soon create havoc and riots all over the planet. Stay tunned on the middle east for the next weeks. 

There's no telling what the KOTN and allies might try by exploiting the political turmoil happening with the US and the UK and France.

They may just be waiting to see what Biden does.  If he resigns and the VP Kamala Harris is sworn in ~ look out.

The world is becoming so hostile towards religion 

Citizens are tired of politics that deprive them from security and full pockets 

Think that by giving the chance to Extreme Right something will change hoping for a better life

Only… better life will have Jesus - Michael - as ruler.

This switch may trigger turmoils soon. GT is very close 

Edited by Sofia

5 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

True and I remind a person about that at the library while others were listening too. It will be Jesus will destroy the Anglo-American power and all nations too. Daniel 2:44. 

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur.

3 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Can it get worse than this for the Anglo-American Power?

May be an image of text

To be honest, in France, having trouble with the justice system is like Politics 101 here :D So Trump orange suit isn't a big issue from our perspective

Edited by Dages