JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

7 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

In 2055 (if the end does not come earlier) I will be in Jehovah’s memory awaiting resurrection. 

I so want to say something here. But I'll refrain.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

4 hours ago, Osprey said:

Well, it seems that GT is further away than we thought... :whistling:

Once the Iranian rockets start flying (if they decide to attack Israel) the stock market will react negatively for sure … it’s like push ups in the gym … up and down.. up and dow.. 🤪 This system especially now is so unstable. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It’s circling the drain. Funny how that’s the same shape as a donut…

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

Once the Iranian rockets start flying (if they decide to attack Israel) the stock market will react negatively for sure … it’s like push ups in the gym … up and down.. up and dow.. 🤪 This system especially now is so unstable. 

Did you mean to say up and DOW?

The Bible speaks and foretells strong and quick attack on false religion. (Not a soft negotiating process to cease religious practice) This attack will include religious elements in Iran and other Arab countries. We know that Iran has potent army and equipment. So I often think .. will those countries especially Iran be “softened” by current events? For example if there is direct conflict between Iran and Israel, could this possibly weaken Iran to withstand attack on false religion? Or will there be a new government in Iran more secular by the time religion is attacked? Hmm 🤔 interesting times … 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

54 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

The Bible speaks and foretells strong and quick attack on false religion. (Not a soft negotiating process to cease religious practice) This attack will include religious elements in Iran and other Arab countries. We know that Iran has potent army and equipment. So I often think .. will those countries especially Iran be “softened” by current events? For example if there is direct conflict between Iran and Israel, could this possibly weaken Iran to withstand attack on false religion? Or will there be a new government in Iran more secular by the time religion is attacked? Hmm 🤔 interesting times … 

Yes or possibly no.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Imagine living back in 2018-19 and seeing future events raveled to you by an angel.

How would you react to such revelation...? 

2020 there will be a worldwide pandemic, many places will be in lockdown and many will die. 

2021 Supply chains disrupted

2021 Shortages of Toilet paper 🤣

2022 Russia invades Ukraine 

2023 Hamas attacks Israel

2023-24 Israel basically flattens Gaza 

2024 Iran sends hundreds of missiles and drones towards Israel 

2024 Ukrainian troops cross over to Russia and conduct operations there

2024 ..... many talk about Peace and Security

2024 Assassination attempt on D.Trump former US president

2024 Climate change intensifies, many countries record top temperatures.

2024 Iran and Hezbollah threaten to attack Israel. USA orders aircraft carrier to the region etc.  

2024.... ?

2025....?

I can see from this chart that events are indeed accelerating. 

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

Imagine living back in 2018-19 and seeing future events raveled to you by an angel.

2020 there will be a worldwide pandemic, many places will be in lockdown and many will die. 

2024 Iran and Hezbollah threaten to attack Israel. USA orders aircraft carrier to the region etc.  

2024.... ?

2025....?

I love the timeline.. Thanks.  I didnt noticed that Ukrainian troops cross over to Russia . 

3 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

2024.... ?

2025....?

Actually sometimes we are like a kind of frogs slowly cooked so we don't totally grasp a severity of situation. Making such a timeline puts everything in a correct perspective and shows in how critical and wild times we live in.

The Bible speaks and foretells strong and quick attack on false religion. (Not a soft negotiating process to cease religious practice) This attack will include religious elements in Iran and other Arab countries. We know that Iran has potent army and equipment. So I often think .. will those countries especially Iran be “softened” by current events? For example if there is direct conflict between Iran and Israel, could this possibly weaken Iran to withstand attack on false religion? Or will there be a new government in Iran more secular by the time religion is attacked? Hmm interesting times … 

If we talk about Muslim countries I tend to think regular people would be so fed up with religious leaders inciting wars so they would overthrow government and ban religion. It can be very quick.

As an example: students riots in Bangladesh in 1,5 month overthrew government. It can be much faster when Jehovah puts that into their hearts.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

Russian defense chief sees special military op as armed conflict between Moscow, West

According to Andrey Belousov, the armed confrontation "is driven by the desire of the US and its allies to maintain their dominance and prevent the construction of a new multipolar and equitable world order"

This confirms what we already know, that this is a war between the Kings of the North and South, but it's interesting to see it stated so plainly - they aren't at war with Ukraine, but the "West". It also means that it wouldn't be surprising to see more proxy wars (like Israel/Gaza) pop up, and that ending the war in Ukraine would not mean the conflict is over.

50 minutes ago, JennyM said:

whats the impact of ukraine entering Russia? Putin will get furious and declare nuclear war and Jehovah will step in and destroy Satan's system by motivating UN?

Nuclear war is not the end of the world, it's just another weapon. 

Ukraine is trying to get negotiating power, imo, for their eventual surrender. If they can capture something or threaten to destroy something of importance it gives them some leverage.

On 8/14/2024 at 1:11 AM, New World Explorer said:

And in addition to that, all the natural disasters that have been escalating and record highs in temperatures. 

And the whole gender/sexual identity mess...

All so much worse since 2018!!

Warsaw | Ukrainian forces said they accepted the surrender of the largest single group of Russian soldiers since the start of the war more than two years ago, as Kyiv’s military claimed to continue expanding its cross-border incursion.

A Ukrainian Security Service unit operating in Russia’s Kursk region took 102 Russian servicemen as prisoners-of-war, according to a person with knowledge of the operation, who asked not to be identified because the matter is sensitive.https://www.afr.com/world/europe/large-number-of-russian-troops-surrender-to-ukraine-in-incursion-20240816-p5k2vn

21 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

I miss the hustle and bustle of this topic!

🗣️🗣️🗣️...💥💥❤️💥💥...😁😁😁

Just anticipating the current events against my assumptions. Most are on track. 🤔🤔🤔