(The song was created with AI)

(Verse 1)
When the day is dark and the path is unclear,
We lift our eyes up, there's nothing to fear,
With every challenge and every test,
We find our strength in Jehovah’s rest.

AI must have absorbed the ELF book.☺️👍

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

52 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Is it a drunk cat ?

The Aristocats GIF by Maudit

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

1 hour ago, WD-40 said:

Yea yea yea yea YEA !!!!! THE ARITROCATS ?

One of our Disney faves…

Abigail!  Ameeeelia!

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

6 hours ago, Ric said:

The global scenario has never been so favorable for the latest prophecies to be fulfilled as a natural consequence and within a period of just a few years and not one or more decades.

We are in a period of many changes in the global scenario, with elections all over the world. We are in the month of the UN General Assembly, at a time when the UN has no credibility at all. And we are still very close to the Annual Meeting. Therefore, I make the following considerations:

1. The planet's temperature is frightening.

2. The risk of nuclear war is increasing after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

3. The Doomsday Clock is set to be adjusted in January 2025 to 1 minute to midnight (today at 90 seconds).

4. The dramatic scenario demands urgent action to prevent the situation from spiraling completely out of control and the world from plunging into a third world war.

5. World leaders are recognizing that they urgently need to breathe new life into the UN, and the 193 member nations are trying to approve at this month’s Future Summit (22-23/09) the beginning of the UN reform process.

6. After the astronomical spending on the pandemic, these recent wars and the constant natural disasters, we can imagine how the world economy must be in trouble. If the wars continue, with incalculable losses and mass refugees, who will be able to cope?

7. That is why there is such a strong movement at the UN this month to find a peaceful solution and secure the future of humanity. It is a question of the survival of the human species.

8. The planet does not have much time left, humanity is also increasingly vulnerable to wars resulting from the struggle for power between the king of the south and the king of the north.

9. The prophecies of invasions by the king of the north are at their peak. The final verses of chapter 11 of Daniel are about to be fulfilled.

10. And, parallel to all this, we are observing frequent and significant changes in organizational procedures and in the clarification of fundamental aspects related to the great tribulation, which convinces us that it must be very close.

These are the words of a deep thinker. 

7 hours ago, Ric said:

The global scenario has never been so favorable for the latest prophecies to be fulfilled as a natural consequence

And we are observing frequent and significant changes in organizational procedures and in the clarification of fundamental aspects related to the great tribulation, which convinces us that it must be very close.

Our Watchtower lessons make me feel we could be just months away.  A year seems to fly by as it is.  NOW is the time for preparation.

9 hours ago, Ric said:

The global scenario has never been so favorable for the latest prophecies to be fulfilled as a natural consequence and within a period of just a few years and not one or more decades.

We are in a period of many changes in the global scenario, with elections all over the world. We are in the month of the UN General Assembly, at a time when the UN has no credibility at all. And we are still very close to the Annual Meeting. Therefore, I make the following considerations:

1. The planet's temperature is frightening.

2. The risk of nuclear war is increasing after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

3. The Doomsday Clock is set to be adjusted in January 2025 to 1 minute to midnight (today at 90 seconds).

4. The dramatic scenario demands urgent action to prevent the situation from spiraling completely out of control and the world from plunging into a third world war.

5. World leaders are recognizing that they urgently need to breathe new life into the UN, and the 193 member nations are trying to approve at this month’s Future Summit (22-23/09) the beginning of the UN reform process.

6. After the astronomical spending on the pandemic, these recent wars and the constant natural disasters, we can imagine how the world economy must be in trouble. If the wars continue, with incalculable losses and mass refugees, who will be able to cope?

7. That is why there is such a strong movement at the UN this month to find a peaceful solution and secure the future of humanity. It is a question of the survival of the human species.

8. The planet does not have much time left, humanity is also increasingly vulnerable to wars resulting from the struggle for power between the king of the south and the king of the north.

9. The prophecies of invasions by the king of the north are at their peak. The final verses of chapter 11 of Daniel are about to be fulfilled.

10. And, parallel to all this, we are observing frequent and significant changes in organizational procedures and in the clarification of fundamental aspects related to the great tribulation, which convinces us that it must be very close.

Good meditation to think that we are living in the last of the last days. We have to convince ourselves that anytime, any day, this wicked world will end. 

How long do we still need to wait? It doesnt matter. as long as we did our job to proclaim the real solution. God's kingdom.  People only work for what is physical and dont want to wake up  spiritulally, unfortunately. They need visible result . they live with their physical eyes not with their spiritual eyes of faith. 

We are different . We live by faith . and we sigh and groaning because of what's happening in this system.

2 minutes ago, JennyM said:

Good meditation to think that we are living in the last of the last days. We have to convince ourselves that anytime, any day, this wicked world will end. 

How long do we still need to wait? It doesnt matter. as long as we did our job to proclaim the real solution. God's kingdom.  People only work for what is physical and dont want to wake up  spiritulally, unfortunately. They need visible result . they live with their physical eyes not with their spiritual eyes of faith. 

We are different . We live by faith . and we sigh and groaning because of what's happening in this system.

Yes ,we still go out ,write letters , search for ones that might have an listening ear , until Jehovah says " WELL 

DONE  ! " 200.gif UNTIL THEN WE KEEP GOING !  Hang on - the chariot is moving at high speed !!!