JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

1 hour ago, LindaViktoria said:

I wonder what the yeartext for 2025 will be. 

Every year I guess it will be Psalm 118:6 "Jehovah is on my side; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

Maybe one day I will be right. :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A friend of mine sent this…and this is the text message she sent with it!!!!👇

They are saying the UN and the WHO are trying to pass a silence pact that will create a one world government 

And they are putting dragon teeth on the beaches in Florida, preparing for an invasion from the sea

The World Health Organization is part of the United Nations.  They want a one world government.  Revelations says the dragon will give the beast authority for 1 hour meaning the UN becomes the last world power

If they pass that silent pact at the United Nations that means they can take control of the world in an emergency.  It's book of Revelation that is represented by the dragon giving the beast authority for one hour, then it goes off into destruction.  So that means we are very close to the outbreak of the Great Tribulation !!!

3 hours ago, Shannie said:

And they are putting dragon teeth on the beaches in Florida, preparing for an invasion from the sea

What does this mean?

The only teeth on the beaches of Florida are shark teeth and a random tooth of a Floridian whose tooth got knocked out…if it’s gulf side it got knocked out by a person. If it’s Atlantic side, it was die to a wave. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

6 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

This is the first time in history that a G20 meeting took place at the UN during the UN General Assembly. Are they in a hurry? The topic was UN reform and peace

lets fasten our seatbelt.. remember the convention sunday afternoon part? 

and bro's herd talk - ANY DAY NOW! 

8 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

This is the first time in history that a G20 meeting took place at the UN during the UN General Assembly. Are they in a hurry? The topic was UN reform and peace

Implement a whole-of-government and whole-of-society approach to prevent and combat terrorism and violent extremism conducive to terrorism, including by addressing the drivers of terrorism, in accordance with international law;"

From the UN Future Pact agenda I posted earlier. And what's the main driver of violent terrorism/extremism today? Religion.

Perhaps part of the 'whole-of-society approach' is to address religion's influence?

Edited by SteveAus

On 9/25/2024 at 6:15 AM, SteveAus said:

The wording referring "to global south" is what caught my eye

Not as exciting as it may appear. Global south is not King of the South.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/what-is-the-global-south/#:~:text=The group now numbers 134,Movement also numbers 120 countries.

On 9/25/2024 at 12:09 PM, Dhanyel said:
  Hide contents

Video of bombing in Lebanon today 

Hide contents

This is one of the reasons we need the Kingdom urgently, so many attacks in a single day in Lebanon, a third world war could be possible in my opinion.

Oh my goodness this was so confronting. I can't even imagine how terrifying that would be to be there 😢 

3 hours ago, GoldAussieGirl said:

Interesting comment at around 1:40 about the UN being toothless and that they need to restore the authority of the United Nations. 

That was the Chilean President not Biden that called it "toothless" at the 1:25ish mark.

But - anyway - any day now or later Jehovah will let the angels holding back the winds of destrution to let go, but until then, we can all stay faithful and loyal with His help! (Rev 7:1-3)

:wave:

Chile.JPG.9a9b2a6fc58422ba1052aea223f3414a.JPG

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

12 hours ago, BLEmom said:

What does this mean?

The only teeth on the beaches of Florida are shark teeth and a random tooth of a Floridian whose tooth got knocked out…if it’s gulf side it got knocked out by a person. If it’s Atlantic side, it was die to a wave. 

Some people  🙄🤐

34 minutes ago, Shannie said:

Some people  🙄🤐

I'm imagining the washing up of shark and human teeth are the result of surfers and sharks colliding? Followed by angry words, blaming and finger-pointing words between surfer and shark?

Surf board bonks shark on nose and or mouth knocking out teeth. Shark retaliates by taking a bite out of the surfboard—or the surfer. Surfboarder dismounts surfboard and punches shark in the nose/mouth knocking out more of its teeth. Shark hits back knocking out surfer's teeth, and so on.

“He who knows patience knows peace.” — Chinese Proverb

1 hour ago, Shannie said:

Some people  🙄🤐

It was just a funny comment because the sentence was bizarre. Not sure what it meant. Some of us enjoy humor when things sound silly. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

That was the Chilean President not Biden that called it "toothless" at the 1:25ish mark.

But - anyway - any day now or later Jehovah will let the angels holding back the winds of destrution to let go, but until then, we can all stay faithful and loyal with His help! (Rev 7:1-3)

:wave:

Chile.JPG.9a9b2a6fc58422ba1052aea223f3414a.JPG

Yes I know. I just thought it was an interesting comment :)

19 hours ago, Shannie said:

Dragon's teeth (fortification) - Wikipedia

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Makes slightly more sense now. lol 

Still haven’t found any evidence this is happening in Florida. Seems it’s a WW2 thing and something happening between Russia and Ukraine. 
Now if you said it was from a bearded dragon…😜

38 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Now if you said it was from a bearded dragon…😜

Then we would know it saw the Update...:lol1: