JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

@Dhanyel In France, bomb threats or attacks have (almost) become a national sport, @Jours will perhaps confirm this. France went on Red Alert yesterday regarding the risk of a terrorist attack but everyone preached this morning. Le Louvre has decided to close its doors today due to the risk involved. A teacher was killed yesterday by a young terrorist, near the high school where he worked. At least that's what we know for now.

19 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

I receive information that they bombed Syria's international airport in Aleppo, this is seriously messing with Russia, which has agreements with Syria!

I heard something similar a couple days ago but then never heard it again. I was wondering if it was disinformation. 
Do you have a good source link?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

20 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

they bombed Syria's international airport in Aleppo

https://www.aol.com/israeli-attack-syrian-aleppo-airport-215850438.html

Israel has launched an air strike against Syria's Aleppo Airport late on Saturday that put it out of service, the Syrian defence ministry said.................

1 minute ago, Lee49 said:

https://www.aol.com/israeli-attack-syrian-aleppo-airport-215850438.html

Israel has launched an air strike against Syria's Aleppo Airport late on Saturday that put it out of service, the Syrian defence ministry said.................

Interesting.  I guess I heard correctly a couple days ago too. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

I gotta a feeling this whole mess will end up In Jerusalem and religious issues will soon rise up to be sorted out.

and…

Russia-alies are definitely locking horns with USA-UK

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Yes exactly, it happened again 

Do not forget there will be some things will not be on the news because of military reasons, and media blockades too. Sometimes one country might do something now and release it days later.  Here is the latest and KOFS getting deep into this war. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/exclusive-us-send-2nd-aircraft-212428273.html

Edited by Dustparticle

3 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Não se esqueça de que algumas coisas não aparecerão nos noticiários por motivos militares e também por bloqueios da mídia. Às vezes, um país pode fazer algo agora e divulgá-lo dias depois. 

The topic on social media is trending, information is arriving almost in real time

Beijing to host global gathering as Xi Jinping lays out China’s vision

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/15/china/china-bri-forum-xi-jinping-vision-intl-hnk/index.html

but China has been growing its influence and efforts to play a role in peace.

Leaders, representatives and delegations from more than 140 countries, including in the Middle East and many Global South nations...

24 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Beijing to host global gathering as Xi Jinping lays out China’s vision

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/15/china/china-bri-forum-xi-jinping-vision-intl-hnk/index.html

but China has been growing its influence and efforts to play a role in peace.

Leaders, representatives and delegations from more than 140 countries, including in the Middle East and many Global South nations...

yea. Herd says that " any day now" .. Jesus wont lie. Governing body, won't lie. 

1 hour ago, Dages said:

Here it is in more legalese language 

https://spcommreports.ohchr.org/TMResultsBase/DownLoadPublicCommunicationFile?gId=28342

Edited by BLEmom

1 hour ago, Dages said:

Definitely showing KotN colours though not as radical. Yet! 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

On 10/13/2023 at 7:35 AM, Shannie said:

Service overseer sent this to me this morning 

❤️ to “ Good morning friends. I hope you all are having a great start to your day thus far… 

Friends, please be safe and careful as you move about today. If you haven’t caught the news, in our area they are expecting rioting with the Israel/ Palestinian conflict going on. 

In light of this, the branch has suspended ALL SMPW activities until further notice. Further, as a body, we have decided to suspend ALL cart witnessing activities for our territory until further notice. 

While we are careful, this should in no way catch us by surprise, Matthew 24:6-8 has prepared us for this “You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.  8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.”

But notice Jesus’ words at John 16:33 “I have said these things to you so that by means of me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world.”

So take courage friends, and rely fully on our wonderful God, Jehovah. 

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I love you all dearly. ” 

9 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Terrorist attack on the streets of Brussels awaiting information 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/16/europe/belgium-brussels-shooting-intl/index.html

Portuguese president and the king were very close!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”