JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

10 minutes ago, LindaViktoria said:

Genesis-Land of confusion?

The lyrics suits our time as well. 
its from the 80’s I think?

Exactly, just google it.

There are excellent lyrics from the 80s that are always actual or actual again.

Remembering forever young from Alphaville, one oft the verses says:

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

After a few decades some ask again if 'they are gonna drop the bomb or not'.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

Son of Hamas founder who became an Israeli spy says his father and his army want to 'annihilate the Jewish people' and create 'global' Islamic state

source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12666157/Son-Hamas-founder-Israeli-spy-says-father-army-want-annihilate-Jewish-people-create-global-Islamic-state.html

In a series of interviews with American media outlets today, he warned that his father and Hamas will not be satisfied with taking territorial Palestine alone, and that they are fighting a religious war to which there is no end for them. 

'They are a religious movement this is what everybody is afraid to say. If Hamas was a political movement, we could satisfy their political ambition. 

'But Hamas is a religious movement that does not believe in political borders - they want to establish an Islamic state on the rubble of the state of Israel.

'But this is not the end because their ambition is global. They want to eventually establish an Islamic State, a global Islamic State,' he told Jake Tapper on CNN. 

'Look at the division and the global confusion because of Hamas. They brought us to our knees somehow by their brutality and their barbarism. Brutality is even understating Hamas' acts.

'Hamas is a religious movement, and they are a raging religious movement against Israel. The mainstream media cannot say this because they are afraid to ignite a religious war.

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Paulo said:

Exactly, just google it.

There are excellent lyrics from the 80s that are always actual or actual again.

Remembering forever young from Alphaville, one oft the verses says:

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

After a few decades some ask again if 'they are gonna drop the bomb or not'.

The music going backwards in the beginning of the song It’s Gonna to Get Better and  Mamma is one weird song too. 

2 hours ago, Miss Bea said:

“ :thumbsup:Remember, Jehovah does things with STYLE! “
says Computerwiz

And cłass!

Can it get any better? 

Lovely to see you Miss Bea. Hugs from us here.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

6 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Even more on the subject.....Remember that Jehovah will use one part of Satan's organization to turn against the other part, there will be hooks in Satan's mouth, we are talking about a spiritual creature, he cannot enter or access Jehovah's protection side, which Satan's knowledge is very limited, he cannot even know what we are thinking, he knows the issue and knows that he will be arrested, after a thousand years he will be released and crushed!  Now the details I don't believe he knows

Yes I was thinking along the same lines of putting 🪝 🪝 in his jaw. 

13 hours ago, Ysaias said:

The Israel-Palestine war is getting to be another cause of division everywhere, even in the little country I lived on. 

And, as this news report states, religious beliefs are to blame: "At the heart of Christian Zionism is not a love for Israel but rather Christian nationalism."

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/truth-many-evangelical-christians-support-israel-rcna121481

This makes me think about Matthew 24:23-28. And we shall be vigilant to not get emotionally dragged by the events. That's what will happen to a lot of "Christians", and is happening already.

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets+ will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned you. 26 Therefore, if people say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Im already numbed by these bad news. Theres nothing new from the media, theyre all bad news. 

Its the norm. 

Isaiah wrote "Theres no peace among the wicked."

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

At least 22 dead Several people injured 

I was expecting to see situations like this during the pandemic but there are more now than then. People are getting crazier every day.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It has to be at the point where Satan can't say to Jehovah: "If I had just a little more time ... I could've..."

There is no dispute in the eyes of the world that this world is broken. And until its Jehovah’s time the only way is down. 

How sad innocent people are being affected in this way.

I'm certainly not going to miss Satan one little bit. He had it all and deliberately threw his life down the gutter without any regard for Jehovah, his brothers or us. 

Release soon for all creation.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2 hours ago, Stormswift said:

It has to be at the point where Satan can't say to Jehovah: "If I had just a little more time ... I could've..."

There is no dispute in the eyes of the world that this world is broken. And until its Jehovah’s time the only way is down. 

How sad innocent people are being affected in this way.

I'm certainly not going to miss Satan one little bit. He had it all and deliberately threw his life down the gutter without any regard for Jehovah, his brothers or us. 

Release soon for all creation.

Once the ancient resurrected are here they will be in shock to know how the society has become before Armageddon 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I saw that this morning. It would truly cause world wide chaos if even 1 country did this. It would evolve into.......can't even think of the outcome

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

2 hours ago, cme said:

2 Timothy 3:13   "But wicked men and imposters will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled."

I've used that scripture to make people smile.  After telling them that his is the sign of the last days, I usually read Rev. 21:3,4.  I help them reason that every time the world hits a new low, that's showing that God's Kingdom and pain being no more is close.  Hopefully they'll be more receptive to witnesses when they come to the door, or they'll approach a witness cart.

6 hours ago, mjcabz said:

KotN are rehearsing something.

They do this every October, year after year. It’s a system in place. USA has similar program of rehearsals. Reports on the media just added bit of “dramatisation” to it. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

26 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

They do this every October, year after year. It’s a system in place. USA has similar program of rehearsals. Reports on the media just added bit of “dramatisation” to it. 

But Russia does the training and executes what was trained, they don't play, this is a threat, it is very dangerous