JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Lifespan calculator :scared:

The Lifespan calculator says that I'm going to live to 93. No wonder my life insurance company keeps trying to get me to buy more insurance on myself.

therein lies the propaganda. I come from a family of long lived ones - late 80s to mid 90s so I will judge how I am tracking by Jehovah's ' calculator. his is more mannerly. :D

What was your life span Musky? Mine was 84 so i guess i have a way to go yippee!

Mine was 85. I was surprised because I had to check the "not active" box since I work on computers all day! LOL

I got 87, which is about right in my family, both my grandparents are still alive and they are 74 and 73 with no real problems that I know of and their parents lived well into their 80's :)

But I do hope we are in the new world before then I don't wanna wait that long! :laugh:

well i have 7yrs left according to that. what rubbish

In your profile you say you are 22 years old! I'd sure like to see the answers you gave to those question! You must have lived a hard 22 years! :tongue:

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.