JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

18 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

But, it started in 13 years later. 

But you have a time machine :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

48 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

I know this is crazy. Since, there are so many symptoms of Covid 19. I take the home Covid 19 test and take it with me in a Time Machine and go back to 2006. I take the test in 2006 and if turns out positive, then I have Covid 19 in 2006. Dos this sounds nuts??

I don't think I even want to consider this, we have enough problems already

6 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I know this is crazy. Since, there are so many symptoms of Covid 19. I take the home Covid 19 test and take it with me in a Time Machine and go back to 2006. I take the test in 2006 and if turns out positive, then I have Covid 19 in 2006. Dos this sounds nuts??

No, not at all. 
Now, try this in real life and tell us how did you go? 
While you there in 2006, please grab some donuts for me.
LOL 😂

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

8 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

I went to the future and no matter how far I went, we still have chocolate. It never ends.

"If Jehovah is pleased with us, he will certainly bring us into this land and give it to us, a land that is flowing with milk chocolate."  - Numberish 14:8

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 9/4/2022 at 1:25 AM, Tortuga said:

Yeah, thats crazy, it would also make you responsible for millions of deaths if you started a pandemic in 2006.

SARS-CoV-1 was discovered in 16 November 2002 in Guangdong Province in China which caused an outbreak mostly in Asia in 2003 to 2004. The Chinese government did not notify the WHO until 3 months later and delayed the WHO investigators for several weeks.

17 years and one day later on 17 November 2019, we are dealing with SARS-CoV-2 which is know known as COVID-19, and shares 79% of the genome of SARS-CoV-1, and China's history repeated itself in it reporting of it.

Thus @Dustparticle will not be liable for starting COVID-19, as the original discovery would be a couple of years after the original SAR-CoV was discovered. But she could have started COVID-06. Who knows? :shrugs:

Many criticize how quickly the vaccines where made for COVID-19 where developed and administered within basically a year. This is because they were experimenting using  mRNA vaccines on the SAR-CoV-1 virus. All they had to do was to update their vaccine to be compliant to the SARS-CoV-2 genome. They had at least 10 years head start on using this technology, but just haven't needed to trial it or use it until COVID-19 reared its head.

Edited by Pabo