JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2023 Governing Body Update #1

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 484 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Josue Roman said:

Now Available in the servers! 2023 Governing Body Update #1

A 30 minutes long report, I wonder how the meeting times would have to be adjusted if this is ever to be planned to be shown at the midweek meetings.

Also excited for the very special announcement.

Edited by Hinata

8 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

I can't describe how happy I am with this announcement 

image.png.c78ba276bf6f92ebd3a58f0d2f9d978d.png

I'm going to join you with the happy tears! 

Sooooo thankful to Jehovah... Can't even begin to describe how much this means to me... 

Currently because of my circumstances, I couldn't even auxiliary pioneer with 30, not even thinking about regular... 

I am soo looking forward to memorial season! 

Edited by And_Ray

Please I beg someone to message me the announcement.
I literally didn't sleep a wink last night. I have worked all day and am desperately waiting for the update. I'm getting so sleepy but will not sleep till I know.
I know, I know. The patience assembly is just around the corner, BUT I'm not there YET.

please pm me. I will watch update first thing In the morning, but would so appreciate going to sleep soon with joy.

Sent from my SM-A336E using Tapatalk

Please I beg someone to message me the announcement.
I literally didn't sleep a wink last night. I have worked all day and am desperately waiting for the update. I'm getting so sleepy but will not sleep till I know.
I know, I know. The patience assembly is just around the corner, BUT I'm not there YET.

please pm me. I will watch update first thing In the morning, but would so appreciate going to sleep soon with joy.

Thank you. So looking forward to the update. But at least now I can sleep with a smile.
And YES, I am someone who doesn't enjoy waiting for surprises. My husband knows to tell me well in advance of presents because I get to enjoy the thought for even longer than the gift.

1 hour ago, And_Ray said:

I'm going to join you with the happy tears! 

Sooooo thankful to Jehovah... Can't even begin to describe how much this means to me... 

Currently because of my circumstances, I couldn't even auxiliary pioneer with 30, not even thinking about regular... 

I am soo looking forward to memorial season! 

Well i wanted to do 30 hrs but allways got a no 😂🙄am very curious to find out what news this is 

6 minutes ago, halfspanishlee said:

Well i wanted to do 30 hrs but allways got a no 😂🙄am very curious to find out what news this is 

You don't need a permission to preach for 30 hours during a month :D even without being appointed as an aux pio