JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Mood enhancing videos

I often play "mood enhancing" videos on TV 

Sometimes I simply play "live aquarium" and other times I choose something different like this here below. 

Do you have your favorites? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

This is the type of videos I love to watch just to see the marine life, the colors are amazing. I also love to see the sea turtles floating/eating as well. Huh! I mute the music. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Moments of video Valium!     "Water" is a fave  and "Malia" is very calming too.

and when I need to get away a couple hours, the sounds and views of a coast to coast trip (edited Amtrak)...   2014 Coast to Coast -Capitol Limited / Empire Builder Uncut 1080     brings up Youtube.

Edited by Geralyn

On 4/1/2023 at 3:40 PM, Hotteok said:

Microsoft flight simulator

a reviewer says   10 out of 10   “the most incredible experience I’ve ever had on a computer” !!

I have watched some online flights and they were any but soothing! (emergency landings facinate me   lol)  After reading the heading "mood enhancing"  I see it can be seen a whole different direction than I first imagined...    Bringing you to tears though intrigued me...   lol    are there some recorded experiences you can share?   YouTube?  My dinosaur PC would not allow actually experiencing the game...

I've followed this brother's videos of the Kingdom Songs for more than 10 years because I think he has such a beautiful way of playing them.

He's a brother in Germany who plays on an acoustic guitar along with a synthesizer. He never shows himself but uses beautiful scenery in the background. I highly recommend.

This is only one of his videos. There are many more but they have to come under the label Kingdom Melodies to be him. It usually shows a picture of a red guitar on them.

I hope this comes through because I'm not very successful at sending links..

1 Hour Relaxing Beautiful Music - JW songs & kingdom melodies - Bing video.html

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

5 hours ago, Geralyn said:

a reviewer says   10 out of 10   “the most incredible experience I’ve ever had on a computer” !!

I have watched some online flights and they were any but soothing! (emergency landings facinate me   lol)  After reading the heading "mood enhancing"  I see it can be seen a whole different direction than I first imagined...    Bringing you to tears though intrigued me...   lol    are there some recorded experiences you can share?   YouTube?  My dinosaur PC would not allow actually experiencing the game...

I have a high end pc and a vr system so yeah it makes me feel like actually flying plus all those beautiful views.. don’t have recorded videos but flying around mount fuji was awesome! And newzealand

Edited by Hotteok