JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Special Campaign to Publicize God’s Kingdom in September 2023! Door to door, Letter Writing-& telephone templates

Special Campaign to Publicize God’s Kingdom in September 2023! Door to door, Letter Writing-& telephone templates

View File

Special Campaign to Publicize God’s Kingdom in September 2023!  Door to door, Letter Writing-& telephone templates

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 8:46 AM, JehovahIsOurStronghold said:

View File

Special Campaign to Publicize God’s Kingdom in September 2023!  Door to door, Letter Writing-& telephone templates

Thank you!! 

Know that Jehovah is God. He is the one who made us, and we belong to him.

Psalm 100:3

very useful info.

INTRODUCTIONS

▪ “Hello. My name is . . . I’m helping people in the community with their Bible questions as a public service. Have you ever wondered . . . ?”

[Then continue with your presentation. You may read a suggestion from the Reasoning book, Our Kingdom Ministry, or prepare your own.]

To offer a Bible study on the initial call:

▪ “Hello. My name is . . . I am one of your neighbors from . . . Street. I’m calling because I give Bible lessons free of charge and I have openings in my schedule. Here are some of the subjects that will be discussed from your Bible. [Read two or three of the chapter titles from the Bible Teach book*.] Which of those interests you the most? [Allow for response.] What I read to you are chapter titles from a book entitled What Does the Bible Really Teach? I would be happy to come by and drop off a copy. There is no charge for the book.”

If the householder hesitates, you might say:

▪ “Then perhaps I could call you again to discuss briefly what the Bible really teaches on the subject you are interested in. Are you usually home at this time?”

*lff book

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 8:46 AM, JehovahIsOurStronghold said:

View File

Thank you for these. Very useful!  Just wondering though how Isaiah 48:17, 18 how Kingdom is a government in heaven….  Those verses don’t seem to have anything to do with kingdom though…. 

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone. 🥰

will we have a special campaign this year? :shrugs:

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

21 minutes ago, Landon1285 said:

I believe the September Kingdom campaign is now a yearly occurrence. 

🥰🙏 yet last years by this time we knew something about it right? Please correct me. When was it announced in 2023 for September 2023?

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

🥰🙏 yet last years by this time we knew something about it right? Please correct me. When was it announced in 2023 for September 2023?

August 21-27th, at least from the meeting workbook. 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&prefer=lang&docid=202023266

47 minutes ago, Landon1285 said:

August 21-27th, at least from the meeting workbook. 

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&prefer=lang&docid=202023266

You are a treasure thanks 😊 

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I have the feeling there won’t be any campaign this year with a publication?

11 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Don't know, Sofia. You have an idea ?

No, it´s just a feeling.

5 minutes ago, Ysaias said:

Proverbs 3:5b.

Thank you! I confess, its just a feeling. No base for it 😉 

Because lately we are focused in talking instead of leaving literature with the public. 

14 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Because lately we are focused in talking instead of leaving literature with the public. 

More than likely we will use our lovely Enjoy Life Forever brochure and offer Bible studies for the September 2024 campaign. Emphasis on starting/offering Bible studies. 

10 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Yes, you're right. But the FDS keeps encouraging us to always carry something should the opportunity appears (JW card, a tract, ...), to leave after a good conversation. 

That always reminds me of the cavalry of Re chapter 9. 

And considering the world scene, we may have the final campaign or no campaing at all.

7 minutes ago, Landon1285 said:

More than likely we will use our lovely Enjoy Life Forever brochure and offer Bible studies for the September 2024 campaign. Emphasis on starting/offering Bible studies. 

Meanwhile, we'll have the Memorial and the Convention campaigns to keep us very busy.

There will be a September campaign this year and we will use the Enjoy Life brochure.  Elders have been informed and more details will be made available in the future.  It was part of the S-147 Announcements form but not part that was read to the congregation.

Br. Landon's comment covers it well.

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

There will be a September campaign this year and we will use the Enjoy Life brochure.  Elders have been informed and more details will be made available in the future.  It was part of the S-147 Announcements form but not part that was read to the congregation.

Br. Landon's comment covers it well.

I’m so happy! My feeling was wrong after all! 

IMG_2006.jpeg