JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Animal in 4/8/91 Awake

I'm looking for the image of animals in the Awake 4/8/91. Can anyone help?

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• Tortuga changed the title to Animal in 4/8/91 Awake
1 hour ago, Sheep said:

When Man and Beast Live in Peace

Okay. Maybe. I have the Awake bound volume from 1991. Which page, paragraph, picture would you like? How do you want it? JPG format?

Thanks. If there are any pictures in that article a jpg would be great.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

15 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Okay. I'll work on it and let you know. There are several pictures in the articles.

I'm helping a brother that wanted the images for his son, so all I know is they wanted the images of the animals in that article. I'm sorry I don't have any more information.

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Take a look at your PM inbox.

They look fantastic! Thank you!

9 hours ago, jayrtom said:

Can the rest of us see the images too? 😃🙏

Oh, okay. I guess I could do that.

I scanned the images at a high resolution, so they are big! And I assume it's because of that I could not upload them to JWTalk. So I put them on a storage site. Download them here. (The link is only good until Sunday at 11:30 PM Eastern Time Us & Canada.)

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

Oh, okay. I guess I could do that.

I scanned the images at a high resolution, so they are big! And I assume it's because of that I could not upload them to JWTalk. So I put them on a storage site. Download them here. (The link is only good until Sunday at 11:30 PM Eastern Time Us & Canada.)

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

This one looks like is was made with more recent technics and not from 30y ago 😯

image.thumb.png.337cd4ed1dd76adbfc408e328103192d.png

1 hour ago, jayrtom said:

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

This one looks like is was made with more recent technics and not from 30y ago 😯

image.thumb.png.337cd4ed1dd76adbfc408e328103192d.png

I think they flipped the boys hat around and eventually replaced him...🤣

26 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

Here is the cover.

From the KH library. 

20230812_135848.jpg

20230812_135858.jpg

Contrary to some opinions, it is not about marriage....:whistling:

On 8/12/2023 at 4:11 AM, jayrtom said:

I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I didn't find the joke 🤷‍♂️

No joke. That image was used in a tract with the boys hat on backwards, later the tract was reissued with the boys hat worn forward. Eventually the image on the tract was replaced with a new image.