JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Be prepared! Aliens are coming!

2 hours ago, Friend of Peace said:

If they define “aliens” as angelic creatures coming to render divine judgement, sure, I agree that “aliens” will eventually their prescence. 😂

Guess aliens are real by that definition. 😂

Baloney. I don’t trust anything the CIA says. I believe aliens are a government invention used to distract, manipulate and socially engineer people. I do believe UFO sightings are real, but I believe they are government aircraft based on things I’ve read.

Edited by *Jack*

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

26 minutes ago, *Jack* said:

Baloney. I don’t trust anything the CIA says. I believe aliens are a government invention used to distract, manipulate and socially engineer people. I do believe UFO sightings are real, but I believe they are government aircraft based on things I’ve read.

Indeed.  The CIA's "UFOs" are even patented for all the world to see.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Amazing what people could find if they just did a little digging...  😉

This is what he claims, and I hope he gets good psychological therapy. 

But, who knows…. The therapist could be reptilian? (Although I heard they only work in supermarkets) LOL 😂 

We’re not sure what “kind of an official capacity” is, but we’ll just have to take his word for it. This isn’t the first time Ramirez has made headlines for a claim he made in an interview. In a conversation on the YouTube channel Into the Wyrde with Holly Wood, Ramirez claimed he had an altercation with a reptilian, they fought in the space between his living room and bedroom, and in the morning he had scratches on his body.

In case you’re blissfully unaware, reptilians are an alleged race of humanoid reptiles who, according to some conspiracy circles, are really running the show on Earth. According to Ramirez, however, reptilians aren’t quite what you might think. Instead, they are people with reptilian ancestry, but they look, in Ramirez’s own words “quite human to us.”

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

In case you’re blissfully unaware, reptilians are an alleged race of humanoid reptiles who, according to some conspiracy circles, are really running the show on Earth.

image.png.1283999b93f50e82707fc3b0b2d828e0.png

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

22 hours ago, Friend of Peace said:

If they define “aliens” as angelic creatures coming to render divine judgement, sure, I agree that “aliens” will eventually their prescence. 😂

extraterrestrials!

12 hours ago, Qapla said:

image.png.1283999b93f50e82707fc3b0b2d828e0.png

I need a pair of those sunglasses

18 hours ago, *Jack* said:

I do believe UFO sightings are real

I see UFO's all the time.  I look up and see an OBJECT FLYING overhead.  I have no idea what it is so it is UNIDENTIFIED as far as I am concerned.  That fits all the criteria for a UFO, it is unidentified (to me), it is flying, and it can be called an object.  Therefore it is a UFO.

4 hours ago, Witness1970 said:

I have no idea what it is so it is UNIDENTIFIED as far as I am concerned.  That fits all the criteria for a UFO, it is unidentified (to me), it is flying, and it can be called an object.  Therefore it is a UFO.

I have seen many of those same types of UFO's. Worse than seeing those types of UFO's is seeing some of the IFO's. Just yesterday we had a medical helicopter fly over so low it drowned out the phone call I was on.

We also get groups of military helicopters fly over only about 50 feet above the trees. When there are 4 or 6 of them flying in formation, not only is it loud, you can feel the rotor thump.

And, you haven't really experienced what a Navy fighter jet looks and sounds like until you have seen one fly over your head at nearly 600 mph and hits the afterburners while being so low you can read the name on the pilot's helmet while he looks out the window at you. :eek:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

19 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

reptilians are an alleged race of humanoid reptiles who, according to some conspiracy circles, are really running the show on Earth

well, not far from the truth, Satan has used a snake (reptile) - and is in Bible called like that in Revrletion

indeed, a reptile and its offspring is ruling the earth 🤣😂😅

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

9 hours ago, Witness1970 said:

I see UFO's all the time.  I look up and see an OBJECT FLYING overhead.  I have no idea what it is so it is UNIDENTIFIED as far as I am concerned.  That fits all the criteria for a UFO, it is unidentified (to me), it is flying, and it can be called an object.  Therefore it is a UFO.

I was specifically talking about the flying saucer shaped aircraft that people associate with aliens. I think those are government aircraft. I read a book a while ago by a guy who used to be high up in Naval intelligence and he wrote a book spilling a lot of government secrets. He said UFOs are government aircraft. He talked about how he had accidentally seen some on military bases and were told to keep quiet about it. Interestingly, he ended up being killed by the police. He said in his book that he knew the government would kill him for speaking up but wanted to do so anyway.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 1:20 PM, *Jack* said:

Just in my opinion maybe to a certain extent but these have been talked about for over a century Im leaning towards wicked spirits I can't see humans having the ability to create something that fast that has no fuel or propulsion and can go from space air and land and under water and it disappers into thin air andjust keep that secret...I cant see it.i believe its something above humans

Edited by navco

On 8/30/2023 at 8:13 AM, Witness1970 said:

Maybe I should use the term 'UAP' (unidentified anomalous phenomena) instead of UFO.

Edited by Witness1970

no changes actually made.