JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

Still one of my favorite jokes...

On the last day of kindergarten all the students brought presents for their teacher.

The Gardener's Son handed his teacher a present. She took it, held it up, and said, 
"I bet I know what this is. I bet its some flowers!" 
"Thats Right!" Said the little boy. 

Then the chocolatier's daughter came up and handed her teacher a gift. The teacher once again took the present, held it up, and said, 
"I bet I know what it is. I bet its a box of chocolates." 
"Oh, Thats Right" Shouted the little girl. 

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher held it up and saw that it was leaking. she touched a drop with her finger and she tasted it. 
"Is it Wine?" She asked 
"No...." The little boy answered. 
The teacher touched another big drop to her finger and tasted it some more. 
"Is it Champagne?" she asked. 
"No...." answered the little boy. 
"What is it?" Said the teacher. 
"It's a puppy!...." 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Still one of my favorite jokes...

On the last day of kindergarten all the students brought presents for their teacher.

The Gardener's Son handed his teacher a present. She took it, held it up, and said, 
"I bet I know what this is. I bet its some flowers!" 
"Thats Right!" Said the little boy. 

Then the chocolatier's daughter came up and handed her teacher a gift. The teacher once again took the present, held it up, and said, 
"I bet I know what it is. I bet its a box of chocolates." 
"Oh, Thats Right" Shouted the little girl. 

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher held it up and saw that it was leaking. she touched a drop with her finger and she tasted it. 
"Is it Wine?" She asked 
"No...." The little boy answered. 
The teacher touched another big drop to her finger and tasted it some more. 
"Is it Champagne?" she asked. 
"No...." answered the little boy. 
"What is it?" Said the teacher. 
"It's a puppy!...." 

Facepalm! 😆

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A tribute to our new Moderator, Richard:

A man and a little boy came into a pet shop carrying a small box. The man stepped up to the counter and angrily demanded to see the manager.

The manager came and asked "what seems to be the problem, sir?"

The man said "you sold my son this turtle yesterday, and it can't even walk today, I want you to give him his money back"

The manager said "I can't understand it, all of our pets are in excellent health! Let me look at the turtle"

Examining the turtle, the manager saw that all four legs were just stumps.

He said "I can't understand this, we certainly would not have sold it to your son in this condition. But, I will replace it with another one as a gesture of good faith"

The manager went in the back room and brought out a healthy turtle and gave it to the man, who thanked him and turned to his son and said "look Tommy, here is a nice, new turtle for you"

Tommy said "oh boy!" and grabbed the turtle, got down on the floor, and started sliding the turtle back and forth along the ground like a toy car, saying "zoom, zoom, zoom"

Deadly Banking joke.....
A man entered in a bank with gun in his hand and said I just want to deposit cash if u try to pitch me insurance or investments I will shoot myself....
HAPPY MARCH ENDING.
I think no body understood it.

In India when a customer, who has a account in a bank, goes to deposit money, he is humbly deeply pressurized to open one more account or invest some money in insurance. They sometimes pester extremely.

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

An oldie!

A Circuit Overseer went out in the ministry, door to door, with a 7 year old boy. The brother asked the boy if he was ready.. The boy answered that he is always ready. The boy went to the first door, knocked and the person that answered was a man. The boy asked, "Sir, do you know Superman's secret identity? What his name is?" The man answered, "Of course, Clark Kent." The Circuit Overseer was about to stop the boy when suddenly the boy asked "Well, do you know God's name? The man said "Of course, Jesus." The boy shook his head and said "Mister, you mean to tell me you know a fictional person's name, but you don't know God's name, who is real? Good thing I came to teach you, from the Bible, that the name of God is Jehovah." The man showed interest and took some literature. They went to the next door, it was the CO's turn and he said to the home owner, 'Hi, do you know the name of Superman's secret identity?"

By Sarah Montagna.

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

There is some debate about whether or not Santa Claus's reindeer are male or female.One theory is that Santa is an equal opportunity employer and some are male and some are female. I figure that any guy that puts on a red suit and flies around at night with all that doe will do anything for a buck...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Tortuga said:

There is some debate about whether or not Santa Claus's reindeer are male or female.One theory is that Santa is an equal opportunity employer and some are male and some are female. I figure that any guy that puts on a red suit and flies around at night with all that doe will do anything for a buck...

That’s a good one.....ho ho ho!

I mean .... ha ha ha! :lol1:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

A brother was preaching and knocked on a door and a nun came out. The nun says "I am the wife of Christ, do not bother to talk to me because I know everything". The brother said, "It's okay, I just came to bring you a message your father-in-law sent to you."

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk