JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Watchtower - Study Edition - May 2024

On 2/21/2024 at 12:01 AM, Dustparticle said:

The 4th article refers to find a potential marriage mate. I’m not going to mention his name. I know a brother is addicted to chocolate, at times gulp down chocolate milk, burps and scratches his tush in front of everyone. I think a sister should not look to him as a potential mate. Who knows?

maybe you should be a gentleman and offer her some chocolate

Valentines Day Flirting GIF

On 2/22/2024 at 3:06 PM, Dustparticle said:

If I'm right, here is clarification what I see.

It's always very helpful to us when the GB provide gentle guidelines as to how things may happen, we notice that the level to which they are prepared to go is sufficient to give a broad outline of possibilities. Our brothers know how keen we are to 'sketch out' the future blessings and those who may be there to share in them.

Thankyou dear brothers, and may Jehovah's guiding hand continue to reveal to you, so that you may continue to reveal to us.

10 hours ago, Mike047 said:

It's not you it's the worm inside you. Does the chocolate kill them or feed them?

The chocolate squares contain the chemical that affects the intestinal worms in your digestive system and eventually kills them. It is made so you can give to children much easier.

10 hours ago, Mike047 said:

Does it make a worm squirm?

One of the symptons of having threadworm is an itchy bottom. This from the manufacturers website of some of the symptons of having worms.

https://www.combantrin.com.au/symptoms-of-worms

10 hours ago, MullumMiss said:

You’ve “opened a can of worms” @Pabo😂😂

Edited by Pabo

Some good points, I think I'll wax lyrical

Nobody likes me everybody hates me
I think I’ll go eat worms
Long ones, short ones, fat ones skinny ones,
Ones that squiggle and squirm
Bite their heads off suck their guts out throw their skins away
Nobody knows that I eat worms, 3 times a day