JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Watchtower - Study Edition - May 2024

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

😃👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Thats the point!!

IMG_2572.jpeg

Somebody PLEASE send me the link! I can’t take it anymore 😆

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 minute ago, Michał said:

Thank you for the links. I just read all of them. I like how some of the photos have been formulated to be more precise (for me).

Now, let’s preach with even more Zeal. emoji1377.png

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Can you please send me the link 😊

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

7 hours ago, Mrs.Blessed said:

Its 4 am here in BC Canada...👀 🕑 📖 😁

WOW, well I'm proud to inform you that we now in.... CE 🎉🎉 We guys here got the opportunity to live after the birth (and death) of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How do you feel right now as you speak to people in the future? 😂😂🤪🤪

13 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

🤔

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

In the last paragraph on 2nd study article mentioned clarifications. So far, we have at least 94 clarifications since 2000. We are approaching 100 clarifications for the first 25 years of this century. There is a lot to tell friends who died before the year 2000 or a little later.

4 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

In the last paragraph on 2nd study article mentioned clarifications. So far, we have at least 94 clarifications since 2000. We are approaching 100 clarifications for the first 25 years of this century. There is a lot to tell friends who died before the year 2000 or a little later.

A fun one is to go to beliefs clarified and count around 2007 to now the amount of clarifications, then compare to the same amount of time backwards. Light really is growing!

Ahh, I would have paid a hundred bucks to read this seven months ago.

The study of it is going to be an emotional one. Everyone in my Cong is living with this worry, for at least one or two people that they love. Some of them a lot more than that.

It rewrites everything we think about the GT. For some, it's the one thing that makes them hope it's further off than we think. Hoping someone will make the Big Choice before then.

There's a point where we can't be any more prepared for it to happen. Taking some of the fear away is no small thing.

The 4th article refers to find a potential marriage mate. I’m not going to mention his name. I know a brother is addicted to chocolate, at times gulp down chocolate milk, burps and scratches his tush in front of everyone. I think a sister should not look to him as a potential mate. Who knows?

1 minute ago, Dustparticle said:

The 4th article refers to find a potential marriage mate. I’m not going to mention his name. I know a brother is addicted to chocolate, at times gulp down chocolate milk, burps and scratches his tush in front of everyone. I think a sister should not look to him as a potential mate. Who knows?

Some sisters wouldn't mind,  especially if they find other good characters in the brother. 

7 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Or maybe, the things I mentioned are good charters. At least to him.

You never can tell, people like  their dislike. 

Edited by Asele