JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Five Letter Words

surfergirl

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

I find that I get stuck with the same words, as John brought out to me a few pages ago. I'm ok with increasing my vocabulary by occasionally using an aid. Before I do that tho I try to give it a go on my own. ❤️

Are you giving me 2 words😆😆, is that cheating? 2 for one??😆

Brash

Shirt

That’s okay; I was talking about challenging myself; staves off dementia but just like to see what I can think of too. 😊

well they each give examples of that 2 letter combination but whatever anyone feels is good for them is fine with me. 😃

stair

stare

11 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

I find that I get stuck with the same words, as John brought out to me a few pages ago. I'm ok with increasing my vocabulary by occasionally using an aid. Before I do that tho I try to give it a go on my own. ❤️

Are you giving me 2 words😆😆, is that cheating? 2 for one??😆

Brash

Shirt

That’s okay; I was talking about challenging myself; staves off dementia but just like to see what I can think of too. 😊

well they each give examples of that 2 letter combination but whatever anyone feels is good for them is fine with me. 😃

stair

stare

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

2 minutes ago, Dove said:

stair

stare

stair

stare

I posted this at the same time as you both but it wouldn’t go through so I did it again and they both all  showed up. 🙃

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..