JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The apostasy of jw-archive.org - will it ever end?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4112 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

so, we are open and without wall.

(Ezekiel 38:11) . . .and you must say: “I shall go up against the land of open rural country. I shall come in upon those having no disturbance, dwelling in security, all of them dwelling without wall, and they do not have even bar and doors.”

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - but I LOVE what comes next -

“Will it not be in that day when my people Israel are dwelling in security that you will know [it]? 15 And you will certainly come from your place, from the remotest parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great congregation, even a numerous military force. 16 And you will be bound to come up against my people Israel, like clouds to cover the land. In the final part of the days it will occur, and I shall certainly bring you against my land, for the purpose that the nations may know me when I sanctify myself in you before their eyes, O Gog.”’

And then POW!!!

‘And it must occur in that day, in the day when Gog comes in upon the soil of Israel,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘that my rage will come up into my nose. 19 And in my ardor, in the fire of my fury, I shall have to speak. Surely in that day a great quaking will occur in the soil of Israel.

22 And I will bring myself into judgment with him, with pestilence and with blood; and a flooding downpour and hailstones, fire and sulphur I shall rain down upon him and upon his bands and upon the many peoples that will be with him. 23 And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Yeah - but I LOVE what comes next -

“Will it not be in that day when my people Israel are dwelling in security that you will know [it]? 15 And you will certainly come from your place, from the remotest parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great congregation, even a numerous military force. 16 And you will be bound to come up against my people Israel, like clouds to cover the land. In the final part of the days it will occur, and I shall certainly bring you against my land, for the purpose that the nations may know me when I sanctify myself in you before their eyes, O Gog.”’

And then POW!!!

‘And it must occur in that day, in the day when Gog comes in upon the soil of Israel,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘that my rage will come up into my nose. 19 And in my ardor, in the fire of my fury, I shall have to speak. Surely in that day a great quaking will occur in the soil of Israel.

22 And I will bring myself into judgment with him, with pestilence and with blood; and a flooding downpour and hailstones, fire and sulphur I shall rain down upon him and upon his bands and upon the many peoples that will be with him. 23 And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

I like the "And then Pow!!! Won't it be a wonderful thing to behold.

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

• 1 month later...

Anybody opposed to me locking this thread?

I think it's time to let this drop of the top of this forum. Google has picked it up, and people can still read it and decide for themselves what is in their best spiritual interests.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Aside from the fact that he has posted the 2012 WT Library CD before most congregations have them! X(

But locking it is fine with me.

Oh, well then, let's keep it open then.

If I were a gambling man, I would bet that the terms on the 2012 Library still say not to distribute them on any electronic network :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Well, we do know "what comes next." We seem to prefer focus on getting us through the "what comes next". After all, after the "what comes next" comes the "after that". And "after that" is what I'm after. Aren't we all?

Can someone translate this? :P

I am Bob, btw. I don't know if we have formally met. I've been gone awhile.

He also has a link to the 2013 Convention list - when the one on JW.org does not yet list all the conventions. Don't know how many he really has, since I am not a member of his site and that is required to d/l either the WT Library or the Convention list.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~