JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The apostasy of jw-archive.org - will it ever end?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4117 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

In yet another hurtful and disrespectful stunt by the webmaster of jw-archive.org - who currently calls himself Nomen Nestico on Facebook, previously called himself Leachim Noserk (Michael Krewson backwards) - he has stooped to an all time low of posting content from our members only private Comfort and Support forum to his public blogger account here...

He stole the content from this page: http://www.jw-archive.org/2012/09/brugada-syndrom.html

From this private conversation here: http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?59,126229

How filthy, how disgusting, that anyone, let alone someone who calls himself a "brother" could stoop to such lows.

We have asked him several times to remove our content, and he replies that he "does not have the time to deal with each and every request" that he receives, and that "if you don't want it copied and pasted around the internet, you should not post it at all".

Shame on you!

jw-archive-selfish-apostate.jpg

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I wouldn't go as far as calling this guy an apostate (lacking evidence so far), actions such as this really do sound rather despicable. Yes, by posting here people should realise that what you put on the internet, stays there, whether it's a discussion board or Facebook or whatever. But this, not respectful AT ALL thinking of people's privacy. The situation would be different IF the original poster had sent the same content to jw-archive.org. Somehow I doubt that this would be the case!

If just viewing messages on this board needs logging in, surely it should go without saying that these messages are not to be copied all over the place! Likewise if you at the Kingdom Hall tell something to a trusted friend, you don't expect him/her to "publish" that information att the nearest bus stop/train station and then telling you "Well, because you told it to me, I thought that rest of the world would also enjoy reading about it!"

Lurking, dishonest members, whoever you are: :crackwhip:X( THROW THEM OUT! [/mobmentality]

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

I would not be opposed to requiring the entire site be member access only. It would be better that then having our only little piece of Internet paradise be eroded away.

That wouldn't stop what this guy is doing though - he already has copied from the members only area. We don't know what account he hides under, there are dozens if not hundreds which almost never post.

I would not be opposed to requiring the entire site be member access only. It would be better that then having our only little piece of Internet paradise be eroded away.

That wouldn't stop what this guy is doing though - he already has copied from the members only area. We don't know what account he hides under, there are dozens if not hundreds which almost never post.

This site is already members access only, except for the News, Links, FAQ, and Daily Text forums because these provide information for the public and to brothers and sisters who are leery about registering or choose not to. The information that he stole was from the Interchange and Comfort forums.

The fact that the webmaster of jw-archive.org - known as Nomen Nestico and Leachim Noswerk

This makes the webmaster of jw-archive.org a liar and a thief, neither of which inherit God's Kingdom - 1 Corinthians 6:9,10; Revelation 22:5

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

hmmm....I wonder why this image comes to mind?.....You're right--why would a so-called 'brother' do this???

126386=7041-wolf sheep clothing.jpg

I asked myself the same question. For what purpose does he do this? Is it because he wants to hurt others ( as apostates may do) or is it because he wants attention? I hope that he will get in touch to discuss it with the moderators to see what can be done. PS :Anyone know how to get the speeel checcker working?

For what purpose does he do this?

I hope that he will get in touch to discuss it with the moderators to see what

can be done.

His website is a "library" and call himself and his contributor "librarians".

He won't negotiate. Besides, we can't control what is being posted on the interwebs.

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

He won't negotiate.

That's what makes him a turd, and no brother of ours. Posting someone's private comments on a public blog and then telling us to just deal with it is hardly the actions of a Christian.

We don't know what account he hides under, there are dozens if not hundreds which almost never post.

Someone just has to do what this sign says.

NOTE: User accounts with zero posts and who don't log in for 6 months are automatically deleted.

"Absolute rubbish”

We don't know what account he hides under, there are dozens if not hundreds which almost never post.

Someone just has to do what this sign says.

NOTE: User accounts with zero posts and who don't log in for 6 months are automatically deleted.

For that matter, we should also have a rule that if you (not you in particular) make excessive posts about nothing at all during a 24 hour period your account is automatically deleted too! :laugh:

http://source4good.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-is-troll.html#comment-form

I just went through my browser bookmarks and checked why I might have added "Source4Good" there in the past. Browsing a bit, I came up with this post! Seems like copy-pasting from this site is not the only "source" this supposed-to-be-a-brother copies from... :wall:

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

http://source4good.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-is-troll.html#comment-form

I just went through my browser bookmarks and checked why I might have added "Source4Good" there in the past. Browsing a bit, I came up with this post! Seems like copy-pasting from this site is not the only "source" this supposed-to-be-a-brother copies from... :wall:

Good spot - here is a piece of that article (which is obviously intended to be shared):

Some do not like their name used as they know a certain "Captain Troller" calling himself "Nomen Q Niesco" will copy their presentations and add them to one or more of his blogs and present them as coming from them to him or as his own works.

Nomen Q Niesco is not his real name. He uses this name as it actually means "Nothing". He used to go under the name "Noswerk" ~ which when searching the internet is associated with all sorts of apostate websites and blogs. His actual name is Michael Krewson and he lives in the eastern USA.

And I find this interesting -

In-fact it would be better to ditch the name Nomen Q Nieson and take on Captain Troll instead.

It is very sad that Mr. Michael Krewson does this. Why?

Just post the link to the source and credit it and if the "source" asks you to remove it - remove it. That is what a Christian would do.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Have you guys reported his blog to google? His blog is in 404 mode. Ha!

Have you guys reported his blog to google? His blog is in 404 mode. Ha!

His main site (jw-archive) and all four of his other blogs have been removed by Google :)

Michael Krewson says over on his facebook page for that site "We are experiencing some technical problems."

Commenting as a digital graphic artist, the image is a very very (repeat in a gazillion times) horrible choice. I mean how could you associate the word librarian to an industrial park? I am trying to figure out the relevance in religion or ``library`` to the image where people are standing behind the blue planet. The three tiny clocks above, what it is for? Seriously?

As a person who have little knowledge in HTML, this reworked version of the website is probably done by an elementary pupils.

He should be reading this book

He has reared his ugly head at a "new" site:

https://jw-archive.wikispaces.com/home