JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Hope I don't sound like I am pushing alcohol!!!

I just thought after I posted the last one on her that some of you may think I have a problem with the crazy water. I don't. It is just that are bar and grill makes a living serving alcoholic beverages and it is part of my duties to keep up with the lastest techniques and new trends. If anyone does not like it or finds it offensive please let me know and I will most certainly stop. The last thing I want is for someone to thnk that is all I do is set around thinking of ways to get snockered. It just comes with the terriorty in owning an establishment as such.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I just thought after I posted the last one on her that some of you may think I have a problem with the crazy water. I don't. It is just that are bar and grill makes a living serving alcoholic beverages and it is part of my duties to keep up with the lastest techniques and new trends. If anyone does not like it or finds it offensive please let me know and I will most certainly stop. The last thing I want is for someone to thnk that is all I do is set around thinking of ways to get snockered. It just comes with the terriorty in owning an establishment as such.

Can you clarify the statement above. Does it mean that getting snockered comes with the territory or does it mean trying new things comes with the territory? :S

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

TRYING NEW THINGS Silly!!! LOL I don't ever get snockered. I seldom ever drink a cocktail but I certaining taste the product. I will make a new drink and then let several of our regular customers sample the wares by dividing it into shot glasses. This way they can tell others and they do not have to spend high dollar on a drink they may not like. This "free" advertising goes along ways when drinks are so unique people are hestitant to try just in case they may not like it. It is true though---everything is better with bacon! Even cocktails!

LeslieDean

TRYING NEW THINGS Silly!!! LOL I don't ever get snockered. I seldom ever drink a cocktail but I certaining taste the product. I will make a new drink and then let several of our regular customers sample the wares by dividing it into shot glasses. This way they can tell others and they do not have to spend high dollar on a drink they may not like. This "free" advertising goes along ways when drinks are so unique people are hestitant to try just in case they may not like it. It is true though---everything is better with bacon! Even cocktails!

I knew that to be the case, I just wanted to poke fun because of the way it was worded. :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I never thought anything of the sort.

psst.... got any cheap moonshine? :drink: ]

You can fix it for the kids too by just omitting the alcohol. It is just like a root beer float but the bacon sipper puts it over the top. Not much added effort to make it look so pretty for special occasions. We can serve the same thing without the straw but you add the straw then every one wants to try it. $$$ this is one of hour happy hour specials.

LeslieDean

What is root beer? I love tasting and inventing

Root beer is a carbonated, sweetened beverage, originally made using the root of a sassafras plant (or the bark of a sassafras tree) as the primary flavor. Root beer, popularized in North America, comes in two forms: alcoholic and soft drink. The historical root beer was analogous to small beer in that the process provided a drink with a very low alcohol content. Although roots are used as the source of many soft drinks throughout the world, often different names are used.

Similar to Sasparilla

Sarsaparilla is a soft drink, originally made from the Smilax regelii plant, but now usually made with artificial flavours.

Sarsaparilla was popular in the USA in the 19th century. According to advertisements for patent medicines of the period, it was considered to be a remedy for skin and blood problems. Ruth Tobias notes that it evokes images of "languid belles and parched cowboys."In Hollywood westerns from the 1930s to the 1950s, to order sarsaparilla in a saloon (instead of whiskey) is often met with mockery by the manly cowboys nearby. Now, however, sarsaparilla is considered a type of root beer.

In Australia, root beer is very uncommon, and Australian sarsaparilla tastes quite different than American root beer. Bundaberg brews sarsaparilla from "real sarsaparilla root, licorice root, vanilla beans and molasses."

Sarsi is a sarsaparilla-based drink popular in Asia.

Root Beer is a soft drink here in the US that is similar in properties to Coke/Pepsi but having a taste all of it's own. It is usually dark in color and caffeine-free. Because of its unique taste it combines well with vanilla ice cream to make a drink called a "root beer float".

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~