JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Apparently I am a Greek :)

Guess it must be Hi Ya cousins. Lols.

Me too. That explains why I don't cook the old 3 beans, Snags & mash. Lols

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Then one day we Will need to have a big fat party. To meet all you fine friends

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Denise and I both have the same configuration, its sort of a cross between Greek and Egyptian. Our second toes are slightly longer so the angle is not straight like the Egyptian model but it is not longer like the Greek model....

so there ya go....its all greek to me--

I am Greek as well with the toes, lol. My kids also have those toes. I have always hated having that toe larger then the big toe, it just looks silly. What's weird is with me and my kids, only are right foot has the second toe longer, out left foot is the Roman foot. Too weird.

I really am part Greek though. My G Grandfather moved to Chicago in the early 1900's from Greece.

Walk like an Egyptian. :dance:

Finally! I thought I was gonna be an odd ball. I guess the Greek feet must be dominant.

It's so funny my son inherited his fathers blue eyes, lighter hair,cleft chin,his hands,his feet....but everyone says he looks just like me.

I have green eyes, dark brown hair naturally, these Egyptian feet .Genetics are crazy.

Greetings my Roman sista! Do you get alot of compliments on your feet too? When I ear sandels I have complete strangers say "My, you've got such pretty feet!" I smile and say it is the onlu good gift my father ever gave me. I have really slender long toes (wish the rest of me was) and when they have pretty red polish on them they look like a second set of hands! My aunt use to call me spider monkey because when I walked across the floor I could pick up small toys with my toes without ever bending over or missing a step and raise my foot up and remove the object with my hands! I would post a photo of my feet but I need fresh nail polish!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Hay I'm not a freak after all!

I have gotten compliments on my feet at times, I've kept those compliments in my storehouse of compliment memories so when I'm having a bad day I can look at myself in the mirror and say "don't worry it's not that bad, some people like your feet".

I've been called a lot of things but never spider monkey though. ;)

Maybe we should have our feet as our avatars.

Here's my Roman feet:

GR297%20-%20Roman%20-%20Pair%20of%20marble%20feet%20-%20ca%20500%20BC%20-%20500%20AD.jpg

Haha I thought the same thing Nance! Sorry I've been shy lately. I get better, then not so much....but I still love you!

Here's some quotes from a book I liked...I thought you'd like...

“I lived in a world that at any moment could erupt into fire. It was the sort of knowledge that kept you on your toes.”

And this to...

"Things usually work out in the end.What if they don't?"That just means you haven't come to the end yet.”

That's from" the Glass Castle".Good book.

You hang in there , we are not at the end yet....but when we are :dance: